Can't withdraw from Tradesprime.com

Silvemau

Recruit
Okay, so this is a long one. I was about to give up on my money until a friend of mine told me about posting my issue in this community, so here goes nothing.

A few things to mention before I start:
  • I live in Spain, and seems like this company is from the United Kingdom.
  • The company NEVER replies to my attempts to contact them, except when I call them to the number that is written in their website, which is from the UK. An English woman picks the phone and in all three call, she always tells me "I will ask your account manager to contact you", but I never get contacted.
  • I have some strong financial problems as of lately. I will explain later why I decided to try it out with them.
  • This isn't the first time I tried Forex trading. I can see the great potential in it, even though I've lost money on my own responsibility in the past, but I never had something like this happening those times. I was always able to withdraw my money when I wanted to stop.
  • TradesPrime has been insisting me with non stop calls for longer than half a year.
  • I was promised daily signals and account management before joining them.
  • I know the amount I'm trying to withdraw is insignificant compared to what usually people do here, however considering point number three, it's still an amount I'm not happy about losing.
  • I'm very bad with dates, so when I say "and then, a week later" or something like that, it could have been 5 days later or 10... but it should be somewhere close to that.
  • The person calling me to join said they had all the required regulations, and their website said they count with regulations as well. However, recently, I've read somewhere else this broker is not regulated...
So here the story begins:
In Tradesprime.com, one of their phone operators, let's call him John Doe, has been calling me for months, probably longer than half a year. He was very insistent, telling me about the company, about how safe it was, and how the market was highly favorable at the time to make a profit.
I told him I was in a very bad shape, financially, and that I wasn't able to join at the time and pay their minimum of €300 (even though later after registering I learnt the minimum was €150).

I kept telling him to call me later, because I wasn't able to save enough money, almost all my money is gone in affording a living and keeping a (dying) small business I have alive, which was my only source of income at the moment until I find something better.

Eventually, he told me I could always ask someone for the minimum of money, and try their platform out, and that I would be able to withdraw the money two weeks after opening the account with no compromises, and continue operating with their credit bonus offer, so this kind of influenced me in deciding in favor for it. After insisting many times, I got tired and told him "Alright, I will give asking for money a try, then returning it when the minimum time to withdraw passes", and he already got ahead and created an account for me and wanted me to deposit the money.
Of course, I never meant that as "I will start operating now", I meant that I didn't have the money but I would try asking for it to return it later. I explained him the situation and he said "But you can deposit now and withdraw it later if you aren't satisfied with our services...". I told him "I don't have the money. If you are wanting me to create and give me the bonus right now, then alright". Then he instantly changed his tone saying "TradesPrime isn't going to give you free money. You have to make a deposit." I decided to not to make any comments about how surreal that answer was, given the context, so I told him "Then you will have to wait until I get it".

After a while, I managed to ask for the minimum of €300 to someone, on the promise I'd return the money shortly afterwards. John Doe calls me a few days later, and then he instantly proceeds to create my account even though I already had that previous one created. He input the data wrong, (address, e-mail address and an incomplete name) but he still said to go with the new one and forget the old one. Alright then.

I made the deposit, turns out they were requesting data I didn't have for the verification process. After a while, talking with their technicians, they told me about some alternative documents I could provide for the verification, then they welcomed me to the company, and explained me their signals would start by next day.

Next day, I didn't get any contact, I had to wait a week then my "account manager" (check the included files regarding that, and let's call her, Jenny Done) calls me, and gives me an introduction and the first signals. Next day, no call, I had to wait three days for my next signals. All good. Then next day, no call again, had to wait a week. No e-mails or calls until then, she doesn't reply to my e-mail, and she doesn't answer my phone calls until then.
She calls me, gives me my signals, apologizes for not calling and said she'll call me next day. Again, no calls. Around 3 weeks later, she calls me saying the market is unstable and is unable to provide me with reliable signals and she'd call me again when it got stable. After around... two months? I still have no word from them.

During the waiting times, I sent them an e-mail, which went by ignored and not replied. She didn't even read it (She said she just saw it in her inbox when she called me). She gave me two phone numbers, but those two phone numbers are never picked up, they are automatically hung up after a random period from 3 to 60 seconds after the call starts. I've tried contacting them many times but they never reply.

Some final words...
I am not sure if I am forgetting any details, I may be. It has been quite some time and I got a lot going on. If I remember anything else, I'll update the thread.
I am pretty much clueless about what I can do... It is really frustrating that these kind of situations happens. Any ideas of what I can do, if there is anything I can do?

Thank you.

Attachments

• TradesPrimeIssue_0.jpg
    TradesPrimeIssue_0.jpg
    821.6 KB · Views: 1
  • TradesPrimeIssue_1.jpg
    TradesPrimeIssue_1.jpg
    403.5 KB · Views: 1
  • TradesPrimeIssue_2.jpg
    TradesPrimeIssue_2.jpg
    284.5 KB · Views: 1
  • TradesPrimeIssue_3.jpg
    TradesPrimeIssue_3.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 0
  • TradesPrimeIssue_4.jpg
    TradesPrimeIssue_4.jpg
    369.8 KB · Views: 1
  • TradesPrimeIssue_5.jpg
    TradesPrimeIssue_5.jpg
    419.6 KB · Views: 1
  • TradesPrimeIssue_6.jpg
    TradesPrimeIssue_6.jpg
    421.5 KB · Views: 1
Okay, so this is a long one. I was about to give up on my money until a friend of mine told me about posting my issue in this community, so here goes nothing.

A few things to mention before I start:
  • I live in Spain, and seems like this company is from the United Kingdom.
  • The company NEVER replies to my attempts to contact them, except when I call them to the number that is written in their website, which is from the UK. An English woman picks the phone and in all three call, she always tells me "I will ask your account manager to contact you", but I never get contacted.
  • I have some strong financial problems as of lately. I will explain later why I decided to try it out with them.
  • This isn't the first time I tried Forex trading. I can see the great potential in it, even though I've lost money on my own responsibility in the past, but I never had something like this happening those times. I was always able to withdraw my money when I wanted to stop.
  • TradesPrime has been insisting me with non stop calls for longer than half a year.
  • I was promised daily signals and account management before joining them.
  • I know the amount I'm trying to withdraw is insignificant compared to what usually people do here, however considering point number three, it's still an amount I'm not happy about losing.
  • I'm very bad with dates, so when I say "and then, a week later" or something like that, it could have been 5 days later or 10... but it should be somewhere close to that.
  • The person calling me to join said they had all the required regulations, and their website said they count with regulations as well. However, recently, I've read somewhere else this broker is not regulated...
So here the story begins:
In Tradesprime.com, one of their phone operators, let's call him John Doe, has been calling me for months, probably longer than half a year. He was very insistent, telling me about the company, about how safe it was, and how the market was highly favorable at the time to make a profit.
I told him I was in a very bad shape, financially, and that I wasn't able to join at the time and pay their minimum of €300 (even though later after registering I learnt the minimum was €150).

I kept telling him to call me later, because I wasn't able to save enough money, almost all my money is gone in affording a living and keeping a (dying) small business I have alive, which was my only source of income at the moment until I find something better.

Eventually, he told me I could always ask someone for the minimum of money, and try their platform out, and that I would be able to withdraw the money two weeks after opening the account with no compromises, and continue operating with their credit bonus offer, so this kind of influenced me in deciding in favor for it. After insisting many times, I got tired and told him "Alright, I will give asking for money a try, then returning it when the minimum time to withdraw passes", and he already got ahead and created an account for me and wanted me to deposit the money.
Of course, I never meant that as "I will start operating now", I meant that I didn't have the money but I would try asking for it to return it later. I explained him the situation and he said "But you can deposit now and withdraw it later if you aren't satisfied with our services...". I told him "I don't have the money. If you are wanting me to create and give me the bonus right now, then alright". Then he instantly changed his tone saying "TradesPrime isn't going to give you free money. You have to make a deposit." I decided to not to make any comments about how surreal that answer was, given the context, so I told him "Then you will have to wait until I get it".

After a while, I managed to ask for the minimum of €300 to someone, on the promise I'd return the money shortly afterwards. John Doe calls me a few days later, and then he instantly proceeds to create my account even though I already had that previous one created. He input the data wrong, (address, e-mail address and an incomplete name) but he still said to go with the new one and forget the old one. Alright then.

I made the deposit, turns out they were requesting data I didn't have for the verification process. After a while, talking with their technicians, they told me about some alternative documents I could provide for the verification, then they welcomed me to the company, and explained me their signals would start by next day.

Next day, I didn't get any contact, I had to wait a week then my "account manager" (check the included files regarding that, and let's call her, Jenny Done) calls me, and gives me an introduction and the first signals. Next day, no call, I had to wait three days for my next signals. All good. Then next day, no call again, had to wait a week. No e-mails or calls until then, she doesn't reply to my e-mail, and she doesn't answer my phone calls until then.
She calls me, gives me my signals, apologizes for not calling and said she'll call me next day. Again, no calls. Around 3 weeks later, she calls me saying the market is unstable and is unable to provide me with reliable signals and she'd call me again when it got stable. After around... two months? I still have no word from them.

During the waiting times, I sent them an e-mail, which went by ignored and not replied. She didn't even read it (She said she just saw it in her inbox when she called me). She gave me two phone numbers, but those two phone numbers are never picked up, they are automatically hung up after a random period from 3 to 60 seconds after the call starts. I've tried contacting them many times but they never reply.

Some final words...
I am not sure if I am forgetting any details, I may be. It has been quite some time and I got a lot going on. If I remember anything else, I'll update the thread.
I am pretty much clueless about what I can do... It is really frustrating that these kind of situations happens. Any ideas of what I can do, if there is anything I can do?

Thank you.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

I did share my problem as a review (It is awaiting moderation) and filed a case. I only have some e-mail addresses as a method of contact, will that be enough? If so, how long should I wait if they don't reply to the thread?

Also, my account number is 390931.

Have you tried at least to chargeback the transaction?
I will try this soon. They have suggested me that in the case thread that has been opened. I did try requesting my bank to cancel the transfer and refund me but they said the maximum time frame to do that after the transaction is done is one week. Regardless, I'll try again. I will update the thread with more info after I try.

I will try this soon. They have suggested me that in the case thread that has been opened. I did try requesting my bank to cancel the transfer and refund me but they said the maximum time frame to do that after the transaction is done is one week. Regardless, I'll try again. I will update the thread with more info after I try.

In case the transaction was done via bank transsfer, it will be almost impossible for your bank to take the funds back as both entitties have already verified the transaction. However, the Court may decide that the receiving bank must credit back the funds as the transaction is part of a scam scheme. It will be hard, anyway.

Back