Can't withdraw funds from UFX

Remaaz

Private
Hi everyone

I started trading with UFX with 5000 usd on Nov 23,2016 and within few days I made 4000 usd my balance became 9000 usd. Then my account manager started persuading me rise my funds and to take a loan and unfortunately I did. I added 82000 usd on Dec 1,2016 and he recommended that I trade with gold and usd/jpy. I started trading and made made my balance reach 126000 usd within 4 days. On Dec 5,2016 early morning I opened trades with gold & usd/jpy and the loses strated he called around mid-day telling me that I don't to worry and everything is going to be fine ( my loses were around 60000 usd ) the loses were continuing and reached 96000 usd and I started to receive low equity alarms from the application.

Luckily loses were minimised to 70000 usd and the account manager called me talking about a big chance to make huge profit by rising my funds to 300000 usd but I told that I can't arrange that amount again he suggested to rise my funds by 40000 usd and he will do me favour of life. I agreed at beginning and he helped by making counter trades to my losing gold trades ( 50650 usd loss ) but by the next day Dec 6 I refused to transfer and I asked him to stop calling me because my bad mood.

I started trading by myself and made 32000 usd within 9 hours. By Dec 7,2016 I closed all trades and my balance was 102560 usd. My account manager called at the usual time and told me that I did a huge mistake and I intrupted his conversation that I need to close my account and get all of my money. He said that I need to do more trades otherwise I can take selfies with my balance and I totally refused and stopped answering his calls from many different numbers.

Another person emailed requesting me to discuss my issue with him by phone and I refused and I asked him to contact me by emails only. Finally they were fed up and stopped contacting me. Later at night I email Adam miller from customer satisfaction department and he replied once asking for my username and further explanations. I replied to him but I didn't receive any reply until now.

Sorry for my bad English but I hope that I deliver my case clearly.

So guys what shall I do ???

Regards
Abdulrahim ( remaaz )

Hi Remaz,

you are in the right place. UFX is a scam broker. DO NOT INVEST ANY MORE MONEY, OR MAKE ANY MORE TRADES WITH THEM. They are required by law to allow withdrawals. BE PERSISTENT WITH THEM, DO NOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER, and MAKE AS MUCH NOISE AS POSSIBLE, until you get your money back. Future tip: Never borrow to make money, it's a path that more than often will leave you in shambles. With enough pressure, and and persistence you SHOULD be able to get UFX to give you back your money -- I would advise not opening up any more trades, but if you do keep them very low risk (smallest amounts possible.) But I wouldn't, until you get your money back - Give them hell buddy - Cheers.

Failing that start a credit card charge back asap.

Regards. Best of Luck!

Thanks ToonCastle for your kind reply

I won't open any further trades, I don't want to gain money from this filthy company.

But I remember that I came across a complain similar to mine and that guy ask the credit card issuer ( VISA ) to help him getting his money back and they did.

Does anyone have an idea how to do that ? I contacted my bank but it seems that they are not very familiar with this kind of scams or they don't want to get involved but they sent to me the complaint form.

Regards
Remaaz

Thanks ToonCastle for your kind reply

I won't open any further trades, I don't want to gain money from this filthy company.

But I remember that I came across a complain similar to mine and that guy ask the credit card issuer ( VISA ) to help him getting his money back and they did.

Does anyone have an idea how to do that ? I contacted my bank but it seems that they are not very familiar with this kind of scams or they don't want to get involved but they sent to me the complaint form.

Regards
Remaaz

There should be a number on the bank of your card, call that number and ask to speak to the fraud department, and tell them about your troubles. This kind of issue is usually a matter for visa international compliance teams, tell them UFX is not regulated to be giving finical advice, or regulated by a securities commission in your country. (Because they at not.)

Charge backs with UFX is an icey matter, and you more than likely won't get all your money back from it. I would use it as a last resort at this point, try very hard to get them to withdraw your money for you. That would be the most ideal thing in this kind of situation.

Cheers

Guys spread out this topic to the world
#ufxscam #ufxfraud

Attachments

• IMG_3665.PNG
    IMG_3665.PNG
    239.8 KB · Views: 5
ChargeBack right away, no goods /no services

There are various UFX scam shops, all of them are very dangerous, in event they do refund your full deposit, the chargeback dispute will be cancelled.

As Tooncastle mentioned, be extremely carful, safe or print out all evidence as historic of account.

(yes sure they dreamed about ripping you off a further 300k….. o_O

ChargeBack right away, no goods /no services

There are various UFX scam shops, all of them are very dangerous, in event they do refund your full deposit, the chargeback dispute will be cancelled.

As Tooncastle mentioned, be extremely carful, safe or print out all evidence as historic of account.

(yes sure they dreamed about ripping you off a further 300k….. o_O

Thanks oscarra for your reply

But my question is shall I chargeback through my bank or an FOS ?

FYI .. I used bank transfer and credit card and they are from different banks.

Tomorrow I'm going to visit both banks head offices to clarify my case to them and file a complaint against UFX. And honestly I'm not how they will respond but I'm very optimistic about their reply.

I earn my money by sweating not by gambling and god knows that ...

All FPA members, I really appreciate what are doing guys and I'm very grateful for efforts and support.

Regards
Remaaz

It should be the Bank which delivered your credit card , it’s their duty.

Wire transfers for scam Brokers, will always be routed via some payment service provider account to their fraudulent client merchants, most of the times the payment service provider Firms belongs to the scam industry, been as well illegal, or contracted to some legal authorized payment service provider, a full criminal chain setup……..

Some time ago victims were still able to discover which PSP firms had been involved laundering/robing their funds, today these information’s are well hidden deeply embedded for consumers, the best you will find is the company name/logo.

Again it should be investigated by your Bank’s Fraud department (should :D

FOS o_O....best is a nasty Criminal Prosecutor ;)

Guys I have an update for my case.

Today they sent an email saying I can withdraw my money through their platform and It wasn't activated last time I tried but today I tried it and it's working.

Do you think that's real money transfer option or just another way to continue their scam by showing my account got 0 funds.

Honestly, i initiated money transfer request hoping that they are going to return it to my bank account and to my Visa card.

I'm totally confused and I'm having serious headache from UFX.

Regards
Remaaz

Hi everyone

I started trading with UFX with 5000 usd on Nov 23,2016 and within few days I made 4000 usd my balance became 9000 usd. Then my account manager started persuading me rise my funds and to take a loan and unfortunately I did. I added 82000 usd on Dec 1,2016 and he recommended that I trade with gold and usd/jpy. I started trading and made made my balance reach 126000 usd within 4 days. On Dec 5,2016 early morning I opened trades with gold & usd/jpy and the loses strated he called around mid-day telling me that I don't to worry and everything is going to be fine ( my loses were around 60000 usd ) the loses were continuing and reached 96000 usd and I started to receive low equity alarms from the application.

Luckily loses were minimised to 70000 usd and the account manager called me talking about a big chance to make huge profit by rising my funds to 300000 usd but I told that I can't arrange that amount again he suggested to rise my funds by 40000 usd and he will do me favour of life. I agreed at beginning and he helped by making counter trades to my losing gold trades ( 50650 usd loss ) but by the next day Dec 6 I refused to transfer and I asked him to stop calling me because my bad mood.

I started trading by myself and made 32000 usd within 9 hours. By Dec 7,2016 I closed all trades and my balance was 102560 usd. My account manager called at the usual time and told me that I did a huge mistake and I intrupted his conversation that I need to close my account and get all of my money. He said that I need to do more trades otherwise I can take selfies with my balance and I totally refused and stopped answering his calls from many different numbers.

Another person emailed requesting me to discuss my issue with him by phone and I refused and I asked him to contact me by emails only. Finally they were fed up and stopped contacting me. Later at night I email Adam miller from customer satisfaction department and he replied once asking for my username and further explanations. I replied to him but I didn't receive any reply until now.

Sorry for my bad English but I hope that I deliver my case clearly.

So guys what shall I do ???

Regards
Abdulrahim ( remaaz )
Check this thread https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/ufx-possible-scam.47933/
I saw the replies there from UFX representative, Invite him to this thread or start conversation with him about your case.

OR

Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, She will help you to get your money back.

Also share your story on thier Socila media pages (mentioned below).

https://plus.google.com/116140193256096358349/posts
https://twitter.com/UFX
https://www.facebook.com/UFXen
https://www.youtube.com/user/UFXcom

Back