Can't withdraw money from Cedar Finance

hansheisenberg

Recruit
I funded $ 1.700. Never signed anything. And always checked my funds were not locked by bonusses ($ 1.800). They promised that this was not the case. Totally I lost about $ 90. So we agreed that I could withdraw my own funded money minus my loss, so I withdrew $ 1.611. And this was rejected.
They don't follow their own Policy, which says: Therefore if you decide to withdraw funds, only the original deposit and profits may be withdrawn.

Cedar Finance Bonus Policy
Cedar Finance offers bonuses for all depositing customers. If you choose to accept a bonus, you need to contact us via phone/chat. These bonuses are deposited into your account pending a trading volume of 30 times the amount of the bonus. Therefore, in order to withdraw any funds, the preceding stipulation must be fully met.

If you decide to withdraw funds, after achieving sufficient turnover, you are obliged to return the whole amount of bonus. Every bonus given by Cedar Finance is meant to help its customers to achieve higher trading volume and profits. Therefore if you decide to withdraw funds, only the original deposit and profits may be withdrawn. Bonus funds are not eligible for withdrawal.

It seems that I am getting my money back. The reason for the delay was that the person in charge had holidays!
I don't have it yet, but it might happen in the next days.
I will tell when it happens.

Please keep this thread updated. Maybe you really are getting your money back. Maybe you are just being delayed with lame excuses.

If you deposited by credit card, a delay could even be an attempt to make it harder to dispute the charges.

Back