Can't withdraw money from Trade 24

Resistance93

Recruit
Hello there
My name is Filip and I'm writing to you because I'm desperate for help. About two months ago a company called trade 24 started to randomly call me on the phone talking about Forex and you know "money making". I had issues back then with work, studies(a lot of stress simply putting) and they were basically unstoppable. I told them many times that I don't have money and resources in order to start trading I also didn't have time for that because i was busy all the time I said that once I will get better with my life situation in general we can try to do something. Well they started talking about bonuses and since I was a bit desperate for money and under their constant pressure and manipulation I decided to make a deposit(bad decision I know). They wanted
250$ and said that they will give me 750$ extra once i activate my account. I made a deposit and it went throught but there were some issues with my bank options and i couldn't send it so they forced me to give them my card details on the phone (another really bad decision i know). I had a restriction
and i unlocked it and actually managed to send the deposit myself. Right now I got a new card for this year from my bank, hope they won't steal from me. They made an account for me and said that i need to send some verification email with some of my personal information so that they can activate my account. I didn't do it for more than a month. Right now I have a break from my work
and since I broke my leg unfortunatelly, I have more time to get this situation clear. I made some research about the company and saw some reviews, most of them are bad or really bad. I decided that I don't want to make business with them and requested withdraw. I simply decided nope I'm not getting into that.
After I send them a request I also asked them about this withdrawal. They told me that since my verification process is not complete they cannot activate my account and proceed. I have an email chain with this conversation, because I already send them something. If by any chance you can help me I would be really greateful. The situation is bad. I didn't start trading with them yet and didn't finish verification process. Right now my money is simply freezed on this account and I can't get it back.
I am looking for someone who is honest and can help me with those scammers if there is an option for that. BTW they all have some fancy names like Hollywood stars.
In conclusion the situation looks like that I made a deposit, right now they don't want to send my money back, they also didn't give me any bonus and I already told them not to do it. They want 4 things from me : Debit card details with some informations censored my driving licence, declaration of deposit and a utility bill. I send first three documents. Here is a thing i don't pay utility bills since I am a student. I only pay rent for my appartament but all the bills are being paid off by the guy who rents me this appartament. They said I can send my ID but i feel like I am giving them all my personal information and all I get in return is " We will consider your request". I am scared, sorry that the post is so long and it's only 250$ but this is not fair at all that I cannot get back the money that already belongs to me and I need to give them all of those information. Please advice me. I already lost a lot of nerves and I feel like I will get nothing in return to that.

Hello there
My name is Filip and I'm writing to you because I'm desperate for help. About two months ago a company called trade 24 started to randomly call me on the phone talking about Forex and you know "money making". I had issues back then with work, studies(a lot of stress simply putting) and they were basically unstoppable. I told them many times that I don't have money and resources in order to start trading I also didn't have time for that because i was busy all the time I said that once I will get better with my life situation in general we can try to do something. Well they started talking about bonuses and since I was a bit desperate for money and under their constant pressure and manipulation I decided to make a deposit(bad decision I know). They wanted
250$ and said that they will give me 750$ extra once i activate my account. I made a deposit and it went throught but there were some issues with my bank options and i couldn't send it so they forced me to give them my card details on the phone (another really bad decision i know). I had a restriction
and i unlocked it and actually managed to send the deposit myself. Right now I got a new card for this year from my bank, hope they won't steal from me. They made an account for me and said that i need to send some verification email with some of my personal information so that they can activate my account. I didn't do it for more than a month. Right now I have a break from my work
and since I broke my leg unfortunatelly, I have more time to get this situation clear. I made some research about the company and saw some reviews, most of them are bad or really bad. I decided that I don't want to make business with them and requested withdraw. I simply decided nope I'm not getting into that.
After I send them a request I also asked them about this withdrawal. They told me that since my verification process is not complete they cannot activate my account and proceed. I have an email chain with this conversation, because I already send them something. If by any chance you can help me I would be really greateful. The situation is bad. I didn't start trading with them yet and didn't finish verification process. Right now my money is simply freezed on this account and I can't get it back.
I am looking for someone who is honest and can help me with those scammers if there is an option for that. BTW they all have some fancy names like Hollywood stars.
In conclusion the situation looks like that I made a deposit, right now they don't want to send my money back, they also didn't give me any bonus and I already told them not to do it. They want 4 things from me : Debit card details with some informations censored my driving licence, declaration of deposit and a utility bill. I send first three documents. Here is a thing i don't pay utility bills since I am a student. I only pay rent for my appartament but all the bills are being paid off by the guy who rents me this appartament. They said I can send my ID but i feel like I am giving them all my personal information and all I get in return is " We will consider your request". I am scared, sorry that the post is so long and it's only 250$ but this is not fair at all that I cannot get back the money that already belongs to me and I need to give them all of those information. Please advice me. I already lost a lot of nerves and I feel like I will get nothing in return to that.
Trade-24 already marked as a scam Broker base on Trader`s vote and scamming cases. You can read more here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/9187/www.trade-24.com

Now, come to the solution of your problem, If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.

You can also share your story on their social media pages suggested below to draw their attention to your issue.

https://www.facebook.com/trade24

https://www.linkedin.com/company/trade24-investment-ltd-

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1Wu1CzR1KUmq-PbBJOv26w

https://twitter.com/trade_24

https://plus.google.com/+Trade24Forex

https://www.pinterest.com/trade24forex/

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got solution of your problem

Is there anyone who can help me getting my money back? I'm losing all my hopes, I already did a lot in order to get my money but they still come up with excuses not to give it back. Please help me, I'm exhausted and frustrated and i don't know what to do anymore...

Is there anyone who can help me getting my money back? I'm losing all my hopes, I already did a lot in order to get my money but they still come up with excuses not to give it back. Please help me, I'm exhausted and frustrated and i don't know what to do anymore...

Back