Can't withdraw the FUNDS that was transferred to TRADER.ONLINE

I saw that FPA invited the company, now let's see if they can participate here or not. And, also keep us update when you got an email or phone call about your latest email to them.

Just checked my e-mail, Tomas Schnizer informed that the funds from my Algo account was already transferred to my TRADER.ONLINE account which they said before for manual trading but said to them I'll pursue my full withdrawal.
Yes I hope and pray for a positive outcome,
Thank you FxMaster and the FPA team,

Just checked my e-mail, Tomas Schnizer informed that the funds from my Algo account was already transferred to my TRADER.ONLINE account which they said before for manual trading but said to them I'll pursue my full withdrawal.
Yes I hope and pray for a positive outcome,
Thank you FxMaster and the FPA team,
You are most welcome and lets hope for the best:) Never say Never :)

I received a call from them yesterday,
Their plan is to continue to a manual trading, they said they will lower the TURNOVER from 90x to 30x.
But since what I want now is to pursue full withdrawal~ no more so called RISK, I interrupted and explained my side but they are not listening so im sorry I ended the call and later send them an email asking them to please talk to the high management to just approve my full withdrawal request because there is no guarantee if I will continue,

And here was there reply:

Dear Carmelita,
Please be advised that during your time trading with Trader.Online, no such promises were made to you as you are claiming. A withdrawal/refund request at the time being is not possible as most of the funds in your account balance right now consist of bonus monies and we previously explained to you that you will need to resume manual trading with full assistance provided to complete the turnover requirements.
Following our conversation today, we explained to you about the turnover target that you need to reach via manual trading and we also discussed how Management agreed to reduce the target dramatically to help you. We also highlighted that all assistance and guidance will be provided to you.
However, during the conversation you mentioned to us that you thought that the bonus was free and did not have any Terms and Conditions and also that you were automatically provided this bonus which is not correct.
In fact, trading bonuses are only provided to clients following the latter's approval and acknowledgement of the Terms and Conditions attached to the related bonus. If a client does not approve a bonus, the latter is simply not processed in the related trading account.
In your case, we also attached the approval emails related to the trading bonuses that you received. Furthermore, we reviewed communications that you had with your Customer Service Manager and confirmed that you were in fact also explained about the turnover requirements on multiple telephonic conversations.
We would appreciate your collaboration in this matter as many of our recent conversations with you keep getting interrupted or disconnected from your side.
Regards,
Tomas Schnizer . Investigation Supervisor
jgoOAg_S9EOUTn0Sc5z_fexTEh-gL7f9ISDnBUQIGzz1VJyiyM8uAVdiJJo5W9qJWDWkOncW88p6QXFPhwYjfSGPZ3Xz=s0-d-e1-ft
+359 2437 2680
vVyc7HaE8gp_GOAmxXOxjF_pj8qbpm8f0B8FIUdUbkTT9GlcJwdS-m2dcU5iCMexKGhayqbQfkf3rE0Qt49jLVyhvSbojUM=s0-d-e1-ft
tomas.schnizer@trader.online
KXLToSPyqZ3wMKeBKKb7VBl5X-tyjVv8vL9gfyD0WGpJS81F1m92S22qWO6YBAIzhu_dTQ92Gwlu6rKVYBio8EFC31vn=s0-d-e1-ft
tomas.schnizer@trader.online
ePCL2Dz7gSPhZb-6xK6p4RcpQiYzpX-O56N009ntjSrhkh4pLVNffaVkEkhKxgF_DU-vrd6F-GpxIyWHGNh157e3TDpp=s0-d-e1-ft
https://www.trader.online

They seems to be caring...!

And this was my reply:

I object,
that bonus was given to me automatically by jay weaser during our transaction, saying its coming from your side and thats how generous your company is,
he is the one who type the amount and then he just told me to click the approve button and was sent to the compliance and support department. there would be no problem now if he explained it to me in details before, and dont make excuses the terms and conditions, yes its in the terms and conditions but it was not elaborate clearly so as a success manager he should have the patient to explain further but in my analyzation you will not do it because it is the BONUSES that will tied us not to be able to withdraw,

In the previous transaction, there were scenarios that I was told that I can make withdrawals:
First:
First week of May, Jesse the supervisor of mr jay said I will add more funds so that in a couple of weeks I would be able to withdraw, I believe in her, waited for 2weeks but i was frustrated, no withdrawal was made,
Second:
Before the termination of my AlGO software last July, Jay explained that i can withdraw after the 90 days termination period, he even computed that the withdrawable amount is around $185k, so I can pay my credit card and its bank charges, but again nothing happens.

So please talk to the whole management that TRADER.online would just return the money that was transferred to your company.

Thank you very much.

FxMaster, AsstModerator,
Thank you for reading, they seems to be caring!
What can you say,? Need your help..

Thank you,

Regards,
Carmelita

yes, I will not because i'm in serious debts already,
No not skype its through e-mail or through phone

Does the legislation of your country envisage the possibility of certificate by a notary of the pages of your mail from Internet?

hi sir,
What do you mean?

Im from the Philippines.

ThAnk you!

Hello madam,

It is necessary to go to a notary and to notarize the electronic pages of your mail, if such a possibility is envisaged by the legislation of your country.

The received proof is necessary to legalize in an Embassy of a State where the defendant (the broker) resides.

For the identification of the location of an appropriate defendant is necessary to continue negotiation with the brokers but don't transfer money to them.

Hello everyone,

Attached is my screenshot on my MT4/chandon group account and my Trader.online account as an evidence that I am a client of TRADER.ONLiNE,

CHANDON GROUP.PNG trader online.PNG

Thank you!

Back