• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Capital Genius : https://bizindexpro.com

General discussions of a financial company

noobforexer

Recruit
Hi everyone and of course the Forex peace army team specially paharoh , who helped me years ago when i was scammed by a " Forex company " in dealing with them and getting my money back you guys scared them bootless thanks, i digress . so in my country or region so to speak the Arabian gulf aka Dubai Saudi Arabia" rich Arabs " we are dealing with tons of scams on daily basses of people getting robed exactly like me , so i try to do my part in creating awareness and a to guide some people if any towards the good , in that regard this site which linked name capital genius is making my "spider sense tingling" , i will explain i have no proof of them of being a scam but i and few others have seen the way they advertise shamelessly in you tube about their site and how you can escape the 9 to 5 job earn exactly 7825 rial a day fancy cars building cash watches etc the thing smells fishy .

so i am doing my part if theses guys are legit good for them if not then i guess i was right again dealing with such fake ads

i uploaded a pic of the site

Attachments

• pic.png
    pic.png
    252.5 KB · Views: 18
Hi everyone and of course the Forex peace army team specially paharoh , who helped me years ago when i was scammed by a " Forex company " in dealing with them and getting my money back you guys scared them bootless thanks, i digress . so in my country or region so to speak the Arabian gulf aka Dubai Saudi Arabia" rich Arabs " we are dealing with tons of scams on daily basses of people getting robed exactly like me , so i try to do my part in creating awareness and a to guide some people if any towards the good , in that regard this site which linked name capital genius is making my "spider sense tingling" , i will explain i have no proof of them of being a scam but i and few others have seen the way they advertise shamelessly in you tube about their site and how you can escape the 9 to 5 job earn exactly 7825 rial a day fancy cars building cash watches etc the thing smells fishy .

so i am doing my part if theses guys are legit good for them if not then i guess i was right again dealing with such fake ads

i uploaded a pic of the site
Thanks for the heads up here are some details about them.....

Important Dates
Expires On
2021-12-23
Registered On
2019-12-23
Updated On
2020-12-28
And more details found here https://who.is/whois/bizindexpro.com

Their name is similar and their website looks like Blizfx who also go under the name of 24bitx and owned by a company registered in St Vincent called Bellerophon. These people and their business agent in St Vincent (Wilfred Services) are evil and just laugh because they have authorities in their pockets

Attachments

• Bliz EZ2GO.jpg
    Bliz EZ2GO.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 24bitx.pdf
    37.7 KB · Views: 21
  • Bellerophon.pdf
    130.4 KB · Views: 20
Back