Capital Hill Fx forex club

arock

Recruit
Myself and two friends invested a fair amount of money with this club almost one year ago and to date we cannot access nor have our funds returned.
We have sent numerous emails, which the majority are ignored. About every 3 months they make promises to repay. These promises are NEVER kept. Their excuses are very colourful. WEBSITE ...CAPITAL HILL FX FOREX CLUB . They are based in Panama. I have asked to meet with them in person several times, these requests are also met with excuses. I can provide emails of my correspondense with them.

HI ARock. I also joined capital hill fx clubs in early 2008 and I am yet to get any of my money back from them. You are lucky that you have been receiving periodic emails from them. They stopped communicating with me altogether, it seems, for the past 8 mths.
They last update on their website is April. If you happen to meet them at any time, please give me a buzz. On the chat site, I would usually talk to a guy name Robert. They have never answered the phone when I called.

Hi ColinA

I will let you know if there are any new developments. I have spoken to Robert. Quite a pompous fellow. Do you know any other members ? They claim that they resumed trading on June 30. There is no proof !! I believe the phone numbers are an answering service.

capital hill fx club......

please, please, please, do not put your funds in this club!....i've been getting the run around from them for several months now, as way back as 2008....they have ignored my emials completely.they don't even have the decency to tell clients the truth about whats going on with our investment. they were nice guys at first but turned out to be a set of crooks..

lol...at least "the world largest ponzi scheme man" owned up to his crimes".

Capital Hill FX Crooks

I too invested with Capital Hill FX in June 08, met with one Jason Thomas, Director of Operations, in their lavish office in Panama. After 3 months, red flags started to show so I requested my account closed. Fifteen (15) payment promises have been made by them, countless phone calls to include conferenced calls with Jason Thomas and Robert Smith, and to date not one promise has been kept. These are thieves, skillful manipulators, scam artists. Do not do business with them!!!!!!!!!!! I know of several other persons who have been burnt by them.

chill fx

I also met mr. thomas., didn't meet robert tho, at one point i thought they were the same person, i still do.

this question maybe a long shot, but dose anybody kno what happened to our money? they mentioned a problem with brokerage firm. any one heard any different?

Capital hill Scammers

I was burnt by the same individuals that have been mentioned, namely Jason and Mr. smith, I never got back my money. they are scammers alright. I hope someone can help in bringing them to justice.

Back