Capital Markets Banc Scam!

Alex_85

Recruit
I have deposited $500 through Capital Markets Banc, but i did it through my account using my debit card, not credit card. I deposited the money on 22 January 2018, just last week. I requested for withdrawal of $100 through their website on the 24th, till now i have not received the amount. Also one guy his name is Adam Mohamed, keeps calling me everytime from a different number, one time from Italy, one time from UK, one time from Spain. I was so confused, and he kept insisting to add more to my account like $1000 and kept saying in Dubai $1000 is nothing. That is when i started to know that they are maybe scamming me. I mean i should be able to withdraw my money from my account at any time. I also sent Adam an email asking him how can i withdraw a small amount of $50, but no reply from him till now. I also tried to login my account online on their website, it was showing my balance as 0.00, and i have not even started trading on their trading platform on the phone called MetaTrader 4. I took a picture of the 0 balance on their website and sent it to Adam, then he started yelling at me on the phone, he said do not do that again, you will get me in trouble. The he said go on your trading app on the phone, and showed me how to go through and start trading, and told me it will show you your account balance. it was showing $500, plus the profit he was saying he made while trading for me.

Please help me get my money back.

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
I have deposited $500 through Capital Markets Banc, but i did it through my account using my debit card, not credit card. I deposited the money on 22 January 2018, just last week. I requested for withdrawal of $100 through their website on the 24th, till now i have not received the amount. Also one guy his name is Adam Mohamed, keeps calling me everytime from a different number, one time from Italy, one time from UK, one time from Spain. I was so confused, and he kept insisting to add more to my account like $1000 and kept saying in Dubai $1000 is nothing. That is when i started to know that they are maybe scamming me. I mean i should be able to withdraw my money from my account at any time. I also sent Adam an email asking him how can i withdraw a small amount of $50, but no reply from him till now. I also tried to login my account online on their website, it was showing my balance as 0.00, and i have not even started trading on their trading platform on the phone called MetaTrader 4. I took a picture of the 0 balance on their website and sent it to Adam, then he started yelling at me on the phone, he said do not do that again, you will get me in trouble. The he said go on your trading app on the phone, and showed me how to go through and start trading, and told me it will show you your account balance. it was showing $500, plus the profit he was saying he made while trading for me.

Please help me get my money back.
You can talk with your Debit card customer support and ask them to file the chargeback.