• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Capital On Forex scamm

I am having an issue with a company

izoto

Recruit
I have been trading from 3 months with this company with the account no. 96941, having attracted me from their bonuses. The last month I have made a deposit of 1000 Euro and having the trading bonus of 160% and two withdrawal request one of 100 Euro and the other one of 400 Euro form my account and only one part of the profits. After this I have from two weeks making several withdrawal request, but any single of the was not completed. I have contacted with the account manager, the last one, Makcim Sakhalav, and he approve me the withdrawals, saying more and more motives to make delays and not to complete the withdrawal procedure. The online support tells from the other part that I have to close all my positions to make possible the withdrawal process, that is not a really one excuse for not making me the withdrawal possible.

Deposited via credit card

How did you deposit?

Hi
I have deposited via credit card and today, after the annunciation that I have made in this forums, they have stealen more from my account with removing extra money, also the bonuses and rebates.
Look forward at the attached statement.

Thank you

Capital One Forex Limited

Account: 96941

Name: Ilir

Currency: EUR

Leverage: 1:1000

2014 August 14, 08:56

Moderation Team Note: Please attach a copy of the transactions log. In your post, the all formed a single column.

capitaloneforex already guilty by FPA. New cases may increase the guilty number no more!

Thanks Pharaoh for your instruction.
I have made all the relative procedure to denounce them in Police of London and to the Canadian Authorities.

Best regards

But for this people the complaints are not enough for this criminals. Their website must be shutdown and their must be in jail. I have made denounce at the police and Makcim Salakhave have removed every contact in Skype. I wish that he and his company goes to hell with their family.

Back