• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Capital One Forex and Samir Beool, Why Don't You Pay Your Clients?

I am having an issue with a company
capital one forex is not a scam. I like capital one forex because it has a complete chat feature for those who have problems with trading account. really great team. if you enter the platform of "capital one forex", it was amazing because the turnover rate is very fast in there. and the system of the platform has a feature "stop out" which is very helpful in case of loss.

All brokers provide stop outs of some sort. The next time someone pays you to brag about a broker, try to be more creative.

Spam Cat believes the most amazing thing about Capital One Forex is how many people can't withdraw any of their money from those scammers.

NoSpamCat.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
CapitalOneForex is now giving no deposit bonuses to new clients to get them to spam the FPA's forums and reviews. I'm deleting them and banning the users as I find them.

The people don't understand that even a normal broker ties strings to bonuses. In the case of CapitalOneForex, I doubt any of them will ever be able to withdraw a cent.

^
Cannot believe this broker still have more clients to scam them. Seems too many trader don't know what they should do before funding to a broker.

Typical Capital One Forex - if you can't get good real reviews, just buy some reviews.

^
Cannot believe this broker still have more clients to scam them. Seems too many trader don't know what they should do before funding to a broker.
Yeah, cold calls still work pretty good. Unfortunately FPA is visited only after a fraud is happened, but not before it. Most victims can barely use internet not talking about checking reputations on forums, making research on forums, etc. This should be delivered in first place to potential forex traders, geared up to throw their money in the scam jaws..

I wrote an email to giambronelaw.com as you suggested but still haven't got a reply . Anyone contacted by giambronelaw.com ?

I wrote an email to giambronelaw.com as you suggested but still haven't got a reply . Anyone contacted by giambronelaw.com ?

Check your spam/junk folder many time important emails arrived there because of some basics SPAMMING keywords.

Back