• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Capital One Forex and Samir Beool, Why Don't You Pay Your Clients?

I am having an issue with a company
If we have proofs that he scammed clients, and we had his identity, why couldn't we arrest him? Sounds Forex scam is not illegal.

I find it sad and absurd too. Multiple traders had been scammed by him and yet he is still a free man. His website is still up and running to lure in more unsuspecting victims to his crimes.

Finding the right regulator and presenting the right evidence can be a problem. The solution is for ALL victims to gather as much evidence as possible and:

File complaints with their local police and financial regulators.
File complaints with the regulators in any country associated with the scammers and their company(ies).
File complaints wirh eConsumer.gov

If you are a victim and don't bother to file official complaints, you've just voted to let the scammers keep on scamming.

Been there, done that. No result.

Been there, done that. No result.

I know it's discouraging, but don't let that keep you from getting others to join in.

Imagine if you are a police officer in the fraud division or a regulator. You've got thousands of useless complaints (no evidence attached) and a few hundred useful complaints. You sort the useful complaints to make a stack for all complaints against specific companies. Now you have only a certain number of hours per day. Do you go after companies with 3 or 4 complaints, where even if evidence is attached, it may not be everything you need to move forward, or do you put your time into checking those rare incidents where you've got dozens of documented complaints against the same company?

Each person filing a well-documented complaint increases the chances of action. Each one of those complaints may contain the one remaining key piece of evidence needed for an investigation to move forward. Justice is SLOW, but only by feeding the authorities as much evidence as possible from as many victims as possibe is there any chance of getting the scammers caught.

Scumbags like Samir are hoping people will give up on regulators and police, not file complaints, and not update complaints if they find new evidence. Not complaining will let him continue his personal crime wave indefinitely.

I know this broker at 201
I find it sad and absurd too. Multiple traders had been scammed by him and yet he is still a free man. His website is still up and running to lure in more unsuspecting victims to his crimes.

No, the website is gone now, but i dont know about that guy maybe already death and burn in hell. i hope so.

Back