capital one forex is big scammer broker

ZahidF

Recruit
CAPITAL ONE FOREX BROKER IS BIG SCAMMER

i deposit 110 dollar for trading now i make profit 100 dollar but not give my withdraw and second my account is closed and disable my account no. 100254

it is my evidence of deposit

You have successfully sent USD 110.00 to Capital One Forex Limited (deposit@capitaloneforex.com) on 11:07, 10 02 2015 CET.
This transaction (1384315746) was funded from your Skrill account (35335618) with email address zahidfarid80@gmail.com
Payment reference: 100254 zahid farid

please
share to all friend

If you haven't done it already, leave a nice shiny 1 star review with all the details here:

Review page for CapitalOneForex

Then head over to Wholesale Forex Complaints and follow the instructions in the thread for Capital One Forex.

Let me guess. They lured you in with a $100 no deposit bonus, you did well, and they said you needed to deposit some real money, right?

Year since: 2012
Headquarters: Cyprus
Company registration: Capital One Forex Ltd., Cyprus
Regulation: Capital One Forex brokerage services are provided by
TTCM Traders Trust Capital Markets Ltd, registered with CySEC (CIF 107/09)

As the Son-of-Ra'a posted, leave a review on them here at "REVIEWS & RATINGS" under "Hot! Forex Brokers Reviews" and invite them to join the discussion here at the FPA.
You can also file a complaint to their CySEC regulator.

Thank god it was just $110, others fell with much bigger sums.

If you deposited with credit card then ask for a chargeback if not just run far far away from this broker.

Back