• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Capital One Forex withdrawal problem

I am having an issue with a company

Mohd Hidayat

Recruit
I have an account in Capital One Forex
I make deposit $500 and get bonus $500
So,my balance is $1000
and now my balance has $1400
I want to take all my money about first deposit $500 and my profit $400
But Capital One Forex until now wasn't send and process my withdraw
It's being one week,so difficult to withdraw...
I skype Makcim (Admin/Manager),not answered.
Email Support not answer to
Live chat,he/she left on my chating and say "Thank You for the chat" (I'm still not finish to chat,but they go away)
And now,my account was suspend and invalid to login in Trader Password
My Account Number : 91640
My Investor Pass : MX7zy395
Please anyone help....
Thank you for the atentions..

Another day, another victim.

Make sure to leave a nice, shiny 1 star review for Capital One Forex here:

CapitalOne Forex Warning | CapitalOneForex.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

Gather all the evidence you can and file a complaint with econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.

What country are you in?

How did you deposit?

i'm indonesian
i made deposit with my credit card since Feb 14
have make withdraw $124 in 4 weeks my money come,so i affraid to loose much money
i want to close my account but didn't have responsess...

Gather all your evidence, especially trading records that show how much money is in your account.

Contact your credit card's issuing bank. Ask to speak to someone in the fraud department. Carefully explain the situation. Explain that the ability to deposit, trade, and withdraw are all parts of the services you signed up for when you deposited. If your bank is cooperative you may be able to do a chargeback for the initial $500.

Gather all your evidence, especially trading records that show how much money is in your account.

Contact your credit card's issuing bank. Ask to speak to someone in the fraud department. Carefully explain the situation. Explain that the ability to deposit, trade, and withdraw are all parts of the services you signed up for when you deposited. If your bank is cooperative you may be able to do a chargeback for the initial $500.

Yes, try in that way first.

I just do that,but my bank say,the fraud departement was procesing,until now have no solution,not happening day to another days

Keep in touch the the fraud department at you credit card's issuing bank. Ask them if there's any other information you can get for them.

Back