Capital Pilots is a scammer 100%

adela07

Private, 1st Class
Do not invest any money with this "company". You will never see it again.

At the beginning, they will be very nice to you and will use various tactics to get you to invest money. These will include lying about who they are regulated by (they are NOT FDA regulated), showing you small profits (that you will never see) & pressuring you to invest immediately by claiming there will be major moves in the Bitcoin or Forex market that you need to be a part of.

Once you have invested money and when you ask for a withdrawal they will issue your account a "credit" without ever asking you or discussing about it. Once this credit is issued, they claim that you cannot withdraw money from your account until you pay off the credit that you never asked for. The credit that they issue will be very large, usually 80% of your initial investment (that they do to me). This is so that you cannot afford to pay the credit and thus, your account and money will always be "locked". They will constantly pressure you to pay off the credit by taking out a bank loan or other unrealistic methods.
After two weeks of a lots of phone conversation with different peoples they close my account claiming that is gonna to be sell on the auction to recover back them money witch they use to credit my account.
I offered them to take the money from my profits but they refused. They became very angry and started speaking rudely to me and to my husband.

They will manipulate you to make the investment through various Bitcoin transactions. This is so banks cannot use their power to freeze or return your money once you have realised you have been scammed. There is no physical address of this company on their website and they will refuse all meetings in real life.

Names that have been used are Daniel Preston, Ryan Vela, Benjamin Cummins (Simmons), Thomas Hoffman. They use generic false names. None of these names can be found on the internet, on social media like Facebook or Linkedin.

The phone numbers that I call them with are always busy.
They destroy mine and my family life and one day they will pay for it.

I have reported them to all the Authority all over the world, and very soon there will be a action against them.
DO NOT USE THIS SCAMMERS ACTORS!!!! I was a foolish and believed all them lies and stories that they use to get money off you!!!

THIS IS NOT A FAKE REVIEW OR NEWS THIS IS THE TRUE OF WHAT HAPPENED TO ME AND MY FAMILY!!!
Adela B.

Do not invest any money with this "company". You will never see it again.

At the beginning, they will be very nice to you and will use various tactics to get you to invest money. These will include lying about who they are regulated by (they are NOT FDA regulated), showing you small profits (that you will never see) & pressuring you to invest immediately by claiming there will be major moves in the Bitcoin or Forex market that you need to be a part of.

Once you have invested money and when you ask for a withdrawal they will issue your account a "credit" without ever asking you or discussing about it. Once this credit is issued, they claim that you cannot withdraw money from your account until you pay off the credit that you never asked for. The credit that they issue will be very large, usually 80% of your initial investment (that they do to me). This is so that you cannot afford to pay the credit and thus, your account and money will always be "locked". They will constantly pressure you to pay off the credit by taking out a bank loan or other unrealistic methods.
After two weeks of a lots of phone conversation with different peoples they close my account claiming that is gonna to be sell on the auction to recover back them money witch they use to credit my account.
I offered them to take the money from my profits but they refused. They became very angry and started speaking rudely to me and to my husband.

They will manipulate you to make the investment through various Bitcoin transactions. This is so banks cannot use their power to freeze or return your money once you have realised you have been scammed. There is no physical address of this company on their website and they will refuse all meetings in real life.

Names that have been used are Daniel Preston, Ryan Vela, Benjamin Cummins (Simmons), Thomas Hoffman. They use generic false names. None of these names can be found on the internet, on social media like Facebook or Linkedin.

The phone numbers that I call them with are always busy.
They destroy mine and my family life and one day they will pay for it.

I have reported them to all the Authority all over the world, and very soon there will be a action against them.
DO NOT USE THIS SCAMMERS ACTORS!!!! I was a foolish and believed all them lies and stories that they use to get money off you!!!

THIS IS NOT A FAKE REVIEW OR NEWS THIS IS THE TRUE OF WHAT HAPPENED TO ME AND MY FAMILY!!!
Adela B.
What was your total amount with them?

I have invested 16000 euro.
Let's start by inviting the company to this thread. To do so, follow the below suggestions..........

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Back