• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Capital Trust Markets - CapitalTrustMarkets.com - Possible Scam Alert

I am having an issue with a company
Reza Mokhtarian (aka "Reza") (Aka "OceanSky") (aka "OceannSky") has been very active on a new app called Periscope that allows users to live stream and connect with individuals from across the world. He is amassed a following of thousands of individuals who hang on his every word regarding trading forex and investments. I warn these individuals - Reza says that his advice and products are free but HE WILL ask you for money at some point - guaranteed! How do we get him removed from streaming on this app so he can no longer SCAM people?

Reza Mokhtarian (aka "Reza") (Aka "OceanSky") (aka "OceannSky") has been very active on a new app called Periscope that allows users to live stream and connect with individuals from across the world. He is amassed a following of thousands of individuals who hang on his every word regarding trading forex and investments. I warn these individuals - Reza says that his advice and products are free but HE WILL ask you for money at some point - guaranteed! How do we get him removed from streaming on this app so he can no longer SCAM people?

If you have problem please open your own thread.

Get your own thread. If you've got accounts on FB and other social sites, start sharing all the threads about Reza here at the FPA. The more people are warned, the harder it will be for him to find victims.

Also, look on page 5 of this thread:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...rkets-has-made-threats-against-the-fpa.39886/

Right above where you posted, someone else gave contact info for a Toronto Police Detective who wants to hear more about Reza.

If every victim will take the time to report Reza to all possible interested authorities, he'd end up in jail much sooner.

Important information regarding Reza Mokhtarian/Oceannsky. The reason nothing has happened to him is that he is using mediation to solve his CTM/Capital Trust Markets clients issues of him closing their accounts down and emptying them. It's the perfect crime!! Tells his clients that he is broke and CTM/Capital Trust Markets is bankrupt and offers a nice guesture of 20 cents on the dollar and most clients take it as they are desperate or financially ruined. Leaving 80% in his pockets, mediation is not recorded or documented in an US/Canadian search areas of the law. We are petitioning a new law to have all mediation resolutions documented so a lawyer/judge or interested parties has the ability to understand whom they are dealing with. Please let anyone know that is dealing with issues regarding a claim or trying to sue CTM or Reza Mokhtarian to go ahead with a lawsuit as I would 100% guarantee he would want to solve it out of court so it's not registered. Please do not take any mediation offer that is presented to you, don't even discuss it. File the suit immediately with your lawyer and make sure you have all your documents ready. The more people that go this option, the judge will see a pattern and will not go lightly in these matters. Actually, here in the United States, this is considered Fraud, so anyone that's in the United States that has a case against Reza Mokhtarian or CTM/Capital Trust Markets, please do not hesitate to settle, apply for a class action lawsuit, try to gather up as many clients that have been defrauded as he is not allowed to have US clients, he would be extradited to serve trail for Fraud and Misappropriation of funds. Please forward this to as many people that you know that have been scammed by him.

Hi all one of you may have just called me and I may have sounded sick I was having a really bad day and you asked if you could phone back latter and I said maybe never and hung up. I am sorry I thought you where calling from another FX company to rip me of I have gotten many like that lately. Please call back and I will try to treat you better next time. Sorry again. Northern Trader Neil Fenske

I called (+44 161 234 9230) Action Fraud (actionfraud.police.uk) the UK Fraud investigative service and they where very helpful. I would recomend that everyone does it. Also we can complain to enquiries@companies-house.gov.uk they are the registry that CTM is now registered with. This is the info I got from them. Company Number: 09592502
Company Name: CTM GLOBAL LIMITED
71-75 SHELTON STREET COVENT GARDEN
LONDON
UNITED KINGDOM
WC2H 9JQ

DIRECTOR
RIZVI, SYED ADEEL ABBAS
WC2H 9JQ Appointed: 15/05/2015
Date of Birth: 15/01/1986 Nationality: PAKISTANI
Appointments: 1 Country/State of Residence: PAKISTAN

We also need to contact Revenue Canada informants lead program (.cra-arc.gc.ca/gncy/nvstgtns/lds/menu-eng.html) there might be some money in it for us if they get him on tax evation over 100,000. Also please complain to all the other agences that have already been mentioned. It sounds like his wife ditched him as well the pressure must be getting to him. You can cheak out this link for some information on this. https://rezamokhtarianscamcapitaltr...eza-mokhtarian-and-capital-trust-market-scam/ Lets keep the pressure on him. Have a great day.
Hi

I am syed, victim of fraud and scam by Capital Trust Markets whose owner Mr.Reza Mokhtarian is now a famous global fraud person, I have been going through many forums where I found about his scams and fraud to people globally in terms of money people invested for trading purpose in Capital Markets through Reza brokerage name Capital Trust Markets, As I wrote above that I am also one of the victim who has been scammed by Reza Mokhtarian for over 100K USD, this money includes me and my investors funds which we deposited for trading purpose in capital markets, Mr.Reza shutdown his brokerage and ran away with our money and now my investors are on my head for their money, I have all the supporting details with me for my trading accounts and the funds deposited, I would do all it takes to get my money back from REZA(Mr. Fraud/Scammer) and I will not sit and let him enjoy my and other people money. I am sure no one of us deposited funds for Reza to enjoy his life and me and other live our rest of life in Pain, I funded trading accounts to trading purpose not to let Reza fullfill his needs, I wrote on previous forums that I will commit suicide as the situation I am facing from my investors is very dangerous for me and my family, Now I am into discussions with people who have been scammed by Reza as they are facing the same issues, and we all are committed to get justice for us and cannot leave Reza to enjoy our money.
Moreover, Reza has done Identity fraud under my name for which I am in coordination to authorities for his cyber crime act.

I am committed to get my money back and as per the law I will do whatever it takes to get my money back.

I just went through this today, and this is totally identity fraud done by Reza, I have made compalints against this to Action Fraud (actionfraud.police.uk) the UK Fraud investigative service , along with the I have made complaints to OSC (Ontario Securities Commission) | Enforcement Branch – Joint Serious Offences Team | , we are now in total 18 people who are behind Reza to take our money back, we would like more and more people to join us who are been scammed and fraud by Reza, we have our lawyer to take our case to agencies.
forums:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ust-markets-reza-mokhtarian-fraud-scam.43617/
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/
http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/canada/485804-who-reza-mokhtarian-104.html
http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/register.php?do=addmember

Dear Syed
CTM GLOBAL LIMITED – 09592502
Action will now commence to remove the company.
Before removing the company a few letters will be sent to the registered office address.
Providing we receive no objections to strike off the company will be dissolved in 6-7 months.
Yours sincerely
Fraud Team
Integrity Unit
Companies House

GetInline.aspx

>>> syed adeel abbas rizvi <adeelabbas999@hotmail.com> 10/09/2015 21:20 >>>
Hi
Thank you for your response,
I am victim of fraud, and I reported the fraud as suggested, below is the reference number as you required:
Fraud Report Form
Complete
Report Submitted

Your Information Report reference number is:
NFRC150901171588
And I will also complete and submit form RP02A to remove my appointments and I will send you the form asap.
I would be waiting for your response
Thank you
Syed

Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 17:58:41 +0100
Subject: GT-CTM GLOBAL LIMITED - 09592502
To: adeelabbas999@hotmail.com

Dear Syed
We now require you to report the matter to Action Fraud, the UK’s national fraud reporting centre via their website www.actionfraud.police.uk or by calling them on https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...ification-by-the-registrar-of-companies-rp02a
The document concerned is the form IN01 registered on 15 May 2015.
If you require guidance completing the form, please telephone Companies House Contact Centre on fraud@companieshouse.gov.uk wrote:

Dear Syed
My email below was issued to the email address of the person who incorporated the company.
Therefore, can you please contact any persons who have access to your email account concerning this matter.
Yours sincerely
Fraud Team
Integrity Unit
Companies House

<mime-attachment.png>
>>> syed adeel abbas rizvi <adeelabbas999@hotmail.com> 07/09/2015 14:37 >>>
Hi
Thank you for the response, these details are incorrect and
I do not own this company, this is an identity fraud done by
Mr Reza mokhtarian who is an owner of capital trust markets
Who is already into fraud matters as he has winded the brokerage
Called capital trust markets, I was client there and my deposits
Were over 80k usd, I submitted my documents when I became
Client at capital trust markets and he used my identity to commit
Identity fraud and launched a company in UK under my name, I
Solely confirm that this is not my company neither I have any connections
To this.
Please close this company
CTM GLOBAL LIMITED - 09592502

And I would be available for any further correspondence related to this matter,
Further more please look into forums which are available online where
Mr Reza mokhtarian has eaten up my deposits and many other people deposits which we made for trading purpose, now he is trying to commit further crimes as he did with me by using my identity, furthermore I would also like to request you to let me know the process to take a lawyer to deal with this matter.
I would be waiting for your response
Thank you
Syed

Sent from my iPhone

On 07-Sep-2015, at 5:20 pm, fraud@companieshouse.gov.uk wrote:
Dear Sir
CTM GLOBAL LIMITED - 09592502
I am contacting you as the presenter of the incorporation documents for the above company that were submitted electronically on 14 May 2015 in which the following is shown:
director and secretary - Syed Adeel Abbas Rizvi
We have been informed that this detail is incorrect.
Can you please send me your comments on this matter within the next seven days.
I look forward to your reply.
Yours sincerely
Fraud Team
Integrity Unit
Companies House

Guys, there are many of us who became victim of Fraud and Scam done by Reza Mokhtarian along with his company Capital Trust Markets and his companions, we are few people who are ready to take every possible action against Reza, Please get in touch with us so that we can strengthen case to get back our money.
my skype: adeel000999

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ust-markets-reza-mokhtarian-fraud-scam.43617/

Reza Mokhtarian is holding a meeting on his first launch of Mentor Tips Academy with his mentees. You can stop by and have some words with him on Feb. 25th, 2016 at 6:30 p.m. (Ontario time). The address is: 227 Bowes Rd, Vaughan, ON (Main intersection is Keele/Highway 7). The venue itself is called the Westmount Event Centre.

Back