• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Capital Trust Markets - CapitalTrustMarkets.com - Possible Scam Alert

I am having an issue with a company
Mr. Mokhtrian the 'Ferrari guy'...

This scumbag is now threatening the admin of the FerrariChat forum and bizarrely,has called the Police claiming that he is not safe or something like that? He must have some very serious personality issues to be doing this. I wouldn't send him a penny of my money.
Surely with his servers going down this must be the beginning of the end for his brokerage,probably just as well from what I've seen and read!

Apparently Mr. Mokhtarian has lots of free time to respond on the Canadian FerrariChat.com Forum, more than responding to his clients and executing withdrawals. It tells a lot... Probably he has lots of free time to drive around Toronto in his Ferrari paid by our hard earned monies...

Also, three of his employees have quit today as they had not received their salaries from Mr. Mokhtarian for months...

Quoting the ex-employee:

"I have quit CTM.
He is not showing any intention to pay out anyone.
He was trying to delay our salaries as well with bullsh*t excuses that's why I quit."

When CTM would start processing withdrawal requests.

I also seem to be on the hit list.

I've asked Reza for a copy of the police report. Unless I see that, I will assume this is a total fabrication made up because I and the admin of FerrariChat have both refused to remove all references to Reza Mokhtarian and Capital Trust Markets.

He is crazy. That is only way to describe him. Ideas of grandiosity, over confidence, reckless behavior & self praise; these are signs of either 'Mania' or 'narcissistic personality disorder'. These days you can look these up on internet easily. I appreciate you taking a morally correct decision.

I don't know about you, but when a man swears on his child's life, unless he is base, foul, and very stupid, he had better not lie about his oath. Enough said. I trust the man. Time will prove me either an idiot or someone who chose to believe in the goodness of a man's heart.

- Paying Metaquotes so that your trade servers can came back online is cool.

- Resuming paperwork for re-listing with NZ authorities is cool.

-Swearing on the life of your child is cool.

-Promises to reimburse people who lost money due to trade server shut down s cool.

-Calling your critics as haters is cool.

But the question is; When is he going to process the withdrawal requests which has been pending for months, even before all this melt down started.

This scumbag is now threatening the admin of the Ferrari Chat forum and bizarrely,has called the Police claiming that he is not safe or something like that?He must have some very serious personality issues to be doing this,I wouldn't send him a penny of my money.
Surely with his servers going down this must be the beginning of the end for his brokerage,probably just as well from what I've seen and read!

What a bizzare case, this man must be disturbed

Also, three of his employees have quit today as they had not received their salaries from Mr. Mokhtarian for months...[/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

Quoting the ex-employee:

"I have quit CTM.
He is not showing any intention to pay out anyone.
He was trying to delay our salaries as well with bullsh*t excuses that's why I quit."

Hello,
This is an interesting development, although not unexpected since it seems that he was ready to fold up the CapitalTrust Markets setup.

BTW How did you find out that his employees quit today? I couldn't find out any reference to this on Ferrarichat forum or did not receive any e-mail from CTM directly.
Regards.

Mr. Mokhtarian the 'Ferrari Guy'...

Hello,
This is an interesting development, although not unexpected since it seems that he was ready to fold up the CapitalTrust Markets setup.

BTW How did you find out that his employees quit today? I couldn't find out any reference to this on Ferrarichat forum or did not receive any e-mail from CTM directly.
Regards.

I have even more detailed and explicit written information on Mr. Mokhtarian from his ex-employee, but I am still holding it back on this Forum - as an overly generous goodwill towards Mr. Mokhtarian - anticipating that he will process all pending withdrawals, honor his promises, and act like a MAN.

Should it not happen within five business days, I will be the new "Edward Snowden" and "Wikileaks" for CTM and Mr. Mokhtarian...

Well, This is serious matter but when I searched about CTM review page I found positive review from Canada at FPA page. First of all my advice to all victim that go here and submit your review first Capital Trust Markets | Online Forex Brokers Reviews | Forex Peace Army

Email : admin@capitaltrustmarkets.com

Call: +64 9 889 1770

Also share you story every corner of the Net via social media.

Below are the details about their social media pages........

https://plus.google.com/+Capitaltrustmarketsforexbonus/posts

https://twitter.com/CTMCapitalTrust

https://www.facebook.com/capitaltrustmarkets

Mr. Mokhtarian the 'Ferrari Guy'...

Well, This is serious matter but when I searched about CTM review page I found positive review from Canada at FPA page. First of all my advice to all victim that go here and submit your review first Capital Trust Markets | Online Forex Brokers Reviews | Forex Peace Army

Email : admin@capitaltrustmarkets.com

Call: +64 9 889 1770

Also share you story every corner of the Net via social media.

Below are the details about their social media pages........

https://plus.google.com/+Capitaltrustmarketsforexbonus/posts

https://twitter.com/CTMCapitalTrust

https://www.facebook.com/capitaltrustmarkets

Yes, FxMaster, it is a very serious matter.

It seems that most "positive" reviews were fabricated, written in similar style within a few days apart in clusters (3/10, 3/11, 3/12 then 3/18, 3/19) to improve overall rating, and of course, all from Canada, where Mr. Mokhtarian is hiding from his clients.

Thanks for your suggestions, FxMaster! Unfortunately Mr. Mokhtarian cannot be reached via e-mail (i.e. no single e-mail response from him for months although according to his ex-employee he reads his 'admin@' e-mails every day), Skype or phone.

The other suggestions are excellent: the facts and only the facts about Mr. Reza Mokhtarian's and CTM's actions (i.e. non-actions about withdrawals) will be posted and placarded "in every corner of the Net via social media" NON-STOP until he fulfills all withdrawal requests.

P.S. And that is a promise Mr. Mokhtarian, if you read it. And I am sure you read it, as you have started bullying and seriously threatening FPA Staff already: "He tells the FPA that the website will be destroyed and the lives of the employees are at risk." Why...? Because FPA is brave enough letting CTM's victims to tell their stories documented and proven by screenshots and e-mails.

Anyway, I will keep my promise Mr. Mokhtarian, unlike You. Furthermore - like FxMaster, a Senior Member of FPA - I am encouraging all other victims of CTM to follow FxMaster's suggestions until CTM, i.e. Mr. Reza Mokhtarian pays our funds back.

Also, three of his employees have quit today.......

I think you are right on this one. One of the employee of CTM was Usman. He was the guy who was posting Forex techinical analysis on CTM's facebook page and on various other forums on the behalf of CTM. He has also posted positive reviews for CTMs last year.
This guy Usman has mentioned working for CapitalTrust Markets on his LinkedIn & Facebook page. Now he has removed all the reference of CTM from his social media pages and has deleted his facebook page. Here are the links:

https://pk.linkedin.com/in/usmanahmed7290

usman7290's Profile @ Forex Factory

It seems that people are cutting ties with CTM now.

Reza lives in Mississauga, Ontario so you can file a report with your story and information with your local police AND the Peel Regional police at this email: 11div.communitystation@peelpolice.ca

Best of luck to everyone.

Back