• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Capital Trust Markets - CapitalTrustMarkets.com - Possible Scam Alert

I am having an issue with a company
Hi Ranmal did you make your complaint on there internet system I made my complaint by phone. I just talked to someone from the CAFC and they said that I may have been the only one to make a complaint by phone others may have complained with the internet system. My reference number is a 6 digit number you list yours as a 5 digit number. Government agences go figure.

No matter what, more victims need to complain or else Reza is going to keep all the money.

Hey, sorry for the delay in replying, Yes, I lodged a complaint on-line and that was the reference number i got from an auto generated mail. I have also taken the any opportunity that has presented itself to create awareness on other Forex sites -eg.- recently there was a post on FOREX FACTORY on a related issue and in my reply I posted a true picture of what Capital Trust Markets was! (a bucket shop broker owned by a petty crook!)

What's more interesting is in response to a scathing email of mine - I got a reply from Reza (although he did'nt identify himself as the one who replied!) threatening me (in true Reza style -that's how I know it was him!!!) that "they would not tolerate mails like that from me again and that i should respond through my lawyers!"

I have had mails from this psycho before and i know his unique style of penmanship! So he's still THE OWNER of CTM in spite of all the denials!!!

Hey, sorry for the delay in replying, Yes, I lodged a complaint on-line and that was the reference number i got from an auto generated mail. I have also taken the any opportunity that has presented itself to create awareness on other Forex sites -eg.- recently there was a post on FOREX FACTORY on a related issue and in my reply I posted a true picture of what Capital Trust Markets was! (a bucket shop broker owned by a petty crook!)

What's more interesting is in response to a scathing email of mine - I got a reply from Reza (although he did'nt identify himself as the one who replied!) threatening me (in true Reza style -that's how I know it was him!!!) that "they would not tolerate mails like that from me again and that i should respond through my lawyers!"

I have had mails from this psycho before and i know his unique style of penmanship! So he's still THE OWNER of CTM in spite of all the denials!!!

@Ranmal

Could you please copy the mentioned Forex Factory posts' link here?

Thank You!

Capital Trust Markets, complaint to Royal Bank of Canada

I wanted to update everyone on my progress with complaints.

A couple weeks ago, I telephoned the branch of the Royal Bank of Canada where CTM had us wire our account funds and where CTM has a business account. The branch manager was helpful and asked me to forward details of my complaint. I detailed the whole scenario with CTM including copies of the many emails I had sent to the NZ FMA, FPRS, Finance-Magnates magazine, the Serious Fraud Office(NZ), and to CTM site and administrator. She then forwarded my email and information to the Investigative office of the Royal Bank of Canada, and after a week the head investigator phoned me to clarify details. A week later an email said they were proceeding on an investigation.

I would encourage anyone who hasn't contacted the Royal Bank to telephone the branch office of RBC in Etibicoke; address is below. I've not posted the name of the senior manager for privacy's sake but if you call by phone you will be connected to the proper person. If you sent a wire deposit to CTM at their RBC branch she will connect your complaint with my previous conversation with her.

The investigator at the Investigative office of RBC asked me not to post her name, but your complaint will be forwarded to that office if you phone the senior branch manager at RBC, Etobicoke, Ontario as I described.

Senior Manager
Business Client Services
Royal Bank of Canada
1233 Queensway
Etobicoke, Ontario
M8Z-1S1, Canada

+1 416-253-8465

If you don't have it handy, I've pasted in the CTM company registration information below and attached a screenshot of the address on CTM site we used for wire transfers.

Please post your results here.

-----------------------------------
CTM Ltd.
Captial Trust Markets
NZ Business Number: 9429030078604
Company Addresses:
Registered Office
41 Shortland Street, Plaza Level, Auckland, 1010 , New Zealand

Address for service
41 Shortland Street, Plaza Level, Auckland, 1010 , New Zealand

Directors
Showing 1 of 1 directors

Reza MOKHTARIAN
1900 Lake Shore Blvd W Ph 3, Toronto, On, M6S 1A4 , Canada
-------------------------------------

Note: My next step is to file a complaint with Interpol-New Zealand and Interpol-Canada.
If client money is still in Canada, then RBC may help restore our funds. If R.M has moved client funds out of Canada, then Interpol will be interested concerning criminal acts of international money laundering.

Please, all clients of CTM make an effort and just make the phone call to RBC.!
Also file with Interpol.
Thanks

Attachments

• CTM-wireinstruct-060115.PNG
    CTM-wireinstruct-060115.PNG
    355.3 KB · Views: 10
This is excellent information. If everyone who's been ripped off complaints, it will get harder and harder for Reza to hide from the authorities.

Awesome work!! Would you have her email? I wanna write to her attaching all the possible info including my correspondence with CTM and Reza.

Would really appreciate her email :)

I have also just written to the FOS (Financial Ombudsmen Service) UK to enlighten them that CTM is now trying to set up in the UK and rob more people!!

Awesome work!! Would you have her email? I wanna write to her attaching all the possible info including my correspondence with CTM and Reza.

Would really appreciate her email :)

I have also just written to the FOS (Financial Ombudsmen Service) UK to enlighten them that CTM is now trying to set up in the UK and rob more people!!

Hi , i will try to contact with Royal bank, my english is very poor.., i have been speaking with calogero boccadutri a forex lawyer expert you can see Forex lawyer, he tell me that he can investigate this case but is very important that most people join to me to start pre-judicial and if is necessary judicial procedures against Reza Mokhtarian.
The most important thing is that victims conect an the authorities can see more and more complaints and this case becomes famous

Back