• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Capital1Forex.com (aka CapitalOneForex.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Hi Mr Abdullah,
If you are reading this please do get back to me. It seems like you and I are experiencing the same problem with Capital One Forex.

Default access $ 710 out of $ 1,800 from my account 55350 in Forex Capital One thanks to their cooperation with me
To anyone who is objective observer with Capital One Forex
I tell you that today I received $ 710 dollars in 1800, where he was the reason for the delay in the money allCharge
Which was holding the money and then we do not know what is the reason
The company promised me capital linked to the rest of the money to my account
Mr. Samir and Mr. Elias and Mr. Musab all employees in the company helped us get some of our money and now they are working day and night in order to answer our money to us as soon as possible I wish success to the company's capital and one Wen Forex and ask not to deal with anal

I want to say quite frankly that Forex Capital One deserves five stars for this stop along with customers and helped them get their money thank all the staff and the owner of the company, and Mr. Samir beeeol,

Hi Everyone this is lachu miah from uk.i m in forex for last 3 years.i trading with different brokers.in my experience capital one forex deserve number 1 in the forex industry.my account number is 55468 and so far I withdraw 2800 usd from my account.withdraw is very smooth.it just take 10 to 15 mins with moneybroker.All staff of capital one are very friendly and helpful.i personally very happy with their Skype support.they give generous bonus and profit withdraw condition.CEO is very helpful person to sort out any issue very quickly.i m very impressed with them and I highly recomand everyone to join with capital one forex for good spreed fast exauction and quich withdraw overall better service.i give them 5 star + they deserve it.

Osman Sarip

Hi Mr Abdullah,
If you are reading this please do get back to me. It seems like you and I are experiencing the same problem with Capital One Forex.

Dear all,
This is Samir Beool from capital One Forex LTD.
I am joining here to address the issue we have tried for the longest time to solve with Mr. Osman.
As you probably all know Capital One Forex used to be an IB under the broker TTCM. That means that once the clients would open an account and deposit that the same deposit was sent to the bank of the mother company, in this case the bank of TTCM. When Capital One Forex received a request of withdrawal from any client TTCM had to process it payment.
I decided later to split from TTCM and have my own broker company which I did. Once that happened, TTCM as a mother company held the clients details and their fund. It is a normal thing to do for a mother company. In the meantime different old clients open new accounts or got in contact with us as a Broker company asking for their withdrawal. I or my sales representatives had contacted them personally explaining that the money is with TTCM and not with Capital One Forex for the reasons that I have just explained above. To some the money has come back to other it hasn’t.
In the case of Mr. Osman we offered to help him to get the money out of TTCM and I even presented a complaint to Cysec. to which they have never replied. I did actually go to Cyprus where TTCM is located and tried to persuade them to send the money to these clients, but there was nothing but delays and excuses on their side. I felt sorry for Mr. Osman and I had one of our agents to call him and have a deal to help him to at least get his money back in another different way. I have to say first that Mr. Osman claims to be an excellent Money Manager to which I thought that perhaps if I give him a money manager account that he can get good profit and solve his issue by this. Therefore I offered him to open a new account, which he did and we offered to recharge his account with $3000 (our money) and told him that if he makes profit he would be entitled to request a withdrawal while we were trying to get through Cysec the money that TTCM should have reimburse him. This account was opened and was put under STP/ECN. In order to have the Liquidity Provider paying for his profit he has to provide a certain amount of volume which we actually asked Mr. Osman to trade and for a certain amount of time just to test his Money Manager capabilities.Mr. Osman has agreed to all these conditions and even withdrew a previous complaint that was sent to our regulators recognizing that we were trying to help him get the money back. In the meantime Mr. Osman lost the $3000 in his account showing that actually his Money Manager capabilities are not as great as he claimed to be, and to be honest with all of you there is no company in the world that would entrust a client with to a any trader that has such performance as you can see from the screen shot I am sending you .
I feel personally that my company has taken responsibility for Mr. Osman issue even if the money is in the bank of the other company that we used to be part of and I would like to invite Mr. Osman to send a proof of payment where it shows that the money was sent to the bank of Capital One Forex LTD and I will be very happy to send his money back. But if he cannot prove by any proof of payment that the money was sent to us, I do believe that this case against us should be considered not valid. I am wondering why Mr. Osman is so dedicated against us while actually the money is with TTCM and why doesn’t he make a complaint against TTCM on the FPA court and have them sending him his money since they are the ones that are holding his funds. We did our possible and almost the impossible to get his money back. But as you can see this is not on our court.
I would like for the FPA team to take note of my request and seriously considering to drop the case against Capital One Forex regarding Mr. Osman issue.

[langtitle=it]Never had slippage and always got my withdrawl![/langtitle]

"Hello guys, I read the reviews that you have written on this brokerage company, I personally have a different view and experience on it. Until now I didn't have any problem unlike with other brokers of the past that are even more known.
I asked withdrawals different time and I had it right away without any hesitation. I also took time in the beginning of my collaboration with COFX to test also during news time and unlikely other companies that I used in the past and with COFX I never had any slippage... Also I have a very good manager Mr. Enrico Falchi who is always ready to support me whenever I need, even if at times he is very busy. Therefore I surely recommend to trade and invest with Capital One Forex!"

Dear all,
This is Samir Beool from capital One Forex LTD.
I am joining here to address the issue we have tried for the longest time to solve with Mr. Osman.
As you probably all know Capital One Forex used to be an IB under the broker TTCM. That means that once the clients would open an account and deposit that the same deposit was sent to the bank of the mother company, in this case the bank of TTCM. When Capital One Forex received a request of withdrawal from any client TTCM had to process it payment.
I decided later to split from TTCM and have my own broker company which I did. Once that happened, TTCM as a mother company held the clients details and their fund. It is a normal thing to do for a mother company. In the meantime different old clients open new accounts or got in contact with us as a Broker company asking for their withdrawal. I or my sales representatives had contacted them personally explaining that the money is with TTCM and not with Capital One Forex for the reasons that I have just explained above. To some the money has come back to other it hasn’t.
In the case of Mr. Osman we offered to help him to get the money out of TTCM and I even presented a complaint to Cysec. to which they have never replied. I did actually go to Cyprus where TTCM is located and tried to persuade them to send the money to these clients, but there was nothing but delays and excuses on their side. I felt sorry for Mr. Osman and I had one of our agents to call him and have a deal to help him to at least get his money back in another different way. I have to say first that Mr. Osman claims to be an excellent Money Manager to which I thought that perhaps if I give him a money manager account that he can get good profit and solve his issue by this. Therefore I offered him to open a new account, which he did and we offered to recharge his account with $3000 (our money) and told him that if he makes profit he would be entitled to request a withdrawal while we were trying to get through Cysec the money that TTCM should have reimburse him. This account was opened and was put under STP/ECN. In order to have the Liquidity Provider paying for his profit he has to provide a certain amount of volume which we actually asked Mr. Osman to trade and for a certain amount of time just to test his Money Manager capabilities.Mr. Osman has agreed to all these conditions and even withdrew a previous complaint that was sent to our regulators recognizing that we were trying to help him get the money back. In the meantime Mr. Osman lost the $3000 in his account showing that actually his Money Manager capabilities are not as great as he claimed to be, and to be honest with all of you there is no company in the world that would entrust a client with to a any trader that has such performance as you can see from the screen shot I am sending you .
I feel personally that my company has taken responsibility for Mr. Osman issue even if the money is in the bank of the other company that we used to be part of and I would like to invite Mr. Osman to send a proof of payment where it shows that the money was sent to the bank of Capital One Forex LTD and I will be very happy to send his money back. But if he cannot prove by any proof of payment that the money was sent to us, I do believe that this case against us should be considered not valid. I am wondering why Mr. Osman is so dedicated against us while actually the money is with TTCM and why doesn’t he make a complaint against TTCM on the FPA court and have them sending him his money since they are the ones that are holding his funds. We did our possible and almost the impossible to get his money back. But as you can see this is not on our court.
I would like for the FPA team to take note of my request and seriously considering to drop the case against Capital One Forex regarding Mr. Osman issue.

These are all lies from Samir Beool and company. The condition for the $3000 account which was a credit account and not a reimbursement was that I have to trade for a total of 600 lots before I can withdraw whatever profits I made. They are just doing that so that firstly, they can stall time from rightfully returning me my money and secondly, they are just using me to make money for them by trading for them. As you all know or heard, that COF has since de-registered themselves from FSCL in New Zealand cos they have been receiving too many complaints against them and has since moved elsewhere to continue with their scam activities. Let this be a warning to all of you from ever opening an account with them.

3k credit.png

Hello

Dear all forex trade be aware to make deposit Capitalone forex this is really a scam Broker.my name is Ismail Hossain Siraji I'm a trader.I''m invest Capitaloneforex 181$ this is my account number 91063 and my investor password is GTXQv8C6.17/02/2014 this date 9pm when i open my mt4 platform this time i see that invalid lo-gin information this time i inform live support manager Felix he told me i send you a new password please try to logion use this new but when i check my email see noting.then again contact live support this time Jordan told me that every staff is lunch break i give you this new password within 1 hour but he also don't send me.after long time cross 18/02/2014 11am again i contact live support Narth Salakav give me a new.this time i show that 150$ transfer to 94147 this account but i don't request any internal trasfer.and when i inform them that why you transfer my money 150$ to another account this time they tell me that I'm request them but this is false i don't request any internal money transfer.also this this transfer time is 17/02/2014 11:25pm that means i have no any access this time.when i told them this matter this time they again my account disable and told me that my account is deleted.if my account is deleted then give me my rest money but they don't reply.every time refused my chat.please dear help me I'm 48 years old person and i'm not a rich person.please give me my 462$...

Back