• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Capital1Forex.com (aka CapitalOneForex.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Hello

Dear all forex trade be aware to make deposit Capitalone forex this is really a scam Broker.my name is Ismail Hossain Siraji I'm a trader.I''m invest Capitaloneforex 181$ this is my account number 91063 and my investor password is GTXQv8C6.17/02/2014 this date 9pm when i open my mt4 platform this time i see that invalid lo-gin information this time i inform live support manager Felix he told me i send you a new password please try to logion use this new but when i check my email see noting.then again contact live support this time Jordan told me that every staff is lunch break i give you this new password within 1 hour but he also don't send me.after long time cross 18/02/2014 11am again i contact live support Narth Salakav give me a new.this time i show that 150$ transfer to 94147 this account but i don't request any internal trasfer.and when i inform them that why you transfer my money 150$ to another account this time they tell me that I'm request them but this is false i don't request any internal money transfer.also this this transfer time is 17/02/2014 11:25pm that means i have no any access this time.when i told them this matter this time they again my account disable and told me that my account is deleted.if my account is deleted then give me my rest money but they don't reply.every time refused my chat.please dear help me I'm 48 years old person and i'm not a rich person.please give me my 462$...
Scam Broker Capital One Forex

Hello dear all traders be alert to deposit Capital One Forex Broker.they are increase there client to give deposit bonus 70% rescue but after deposit when i lost all balance deposit or bonus amount again i deposit and get again this rescue bonus after i made redeposit i made a profit 233$ but when i send withdraw request 233$ this time they send this amount but when i send my next withdraw request 160$ this time they deny my withdraw also Remove my deposit 150$ and profit 10$ balance and say this amount i have to pay there what is this.when he deal with me this time MR.Samir Beool and MR.Rayan don't tell this.also i never see my balance negative so why i pay this.so dear trade after deposit you won't able to withdraw your deposit balance.also this Broker withdraw processing is too late minimum 3 days need to process any kinds of withdraw.this Broker customer support also don't reply you when you ask your withdraw request.this Company Owners MR.Samir Beool and MR.Rayan and there Bangladeshi Commission Agent MR.Aljin Hossain first time deal with me but when i face this problem they don't reply me.this is my another account 56395 here my deposit balance is 100$ in this account they are create another problem. yesterday i open a trade this account EUR/JPY 134.40 this place and my take profit is 134.35 market go down 134.28 they don't close my trade with take profit they are close my trade lose when i knock there they are give a calculation and i accept this but when i made a profit this rest amount 58$ and send withdraw they are send me this profit amount but when i made another profit 39$ this time they don't send this and also tell me i have to pay there balance after they send this but before withdraw they don't tell this and now they are Remove this account balance also.they are 100% Scam or Cheater Broker don't business with them .if you guys don't believe me here i give my account number and investor password:-
1.Account Number: 56336
Investor Password: vNa8WAd7

2.Account number: 56395
Investor Password: pvyRTMh1

Last edited:
I am Swarnali Saha. I am a trader in Capitalone forex. My account number 93212 and investor password HgNjMp90. And my email is zaber4371@gmail.com. I deposited $100 through an account number 91246 in the month of January. By investing $100, i made profit $225 and there is $475.12 in my account. For this money, i gave withdraw $153 in my skrill account (zaber4371@gmail.com) before 7 days ago but did not get it yet. When i live chat with live support, they always given surety that my payment is in processing. And they advice me to contact with Finance department. I already sent 2 e-mail in Finance department but did not get any response. Today, they have told me that my 8 lots have not completed that reason i am not getting my payment. Whereas, there is no rules that 8 lots have to be completed for those person who has deposited $100. I have deposited $100.

Please help me. I am a student. I manage my pocket money as well as bear my educational expense through Forex. Please give me my withdrawal money.

Hello

Dear all forex trade be aware to make deposit Capitalone forex this is really a scam Broker.my name is Ismail Hossain Siraji I'm a trader.I''m invest Capitaloneforex 181$ this is my account number 91063 and my investor password is GTXQv8C6.17/02/2014 this date 9pm when i open my mt4 platform this time i see that invalid lo-gin information this time i inform live support manager Felix he told me i send you a new password please try to logion use this new but when i check my email see noting.then again contact live support this time Jordan told me that every staff is lunch break i give you this new password within 1 hour but he also don't send me.after long time cross 18/02/2014 11am again i contact live support Narth Salakav give me a new.this time i show that 150$ transfer to 94147 this account but i don't request any internal trasfer.and when i inform them that why you transfer my money 150$ to another account this time they tell me that I'm request them but this is false i don't request any internal money transfer.also this this transfer time is 17/02/2014 11:25pm that means i have no any access this time.when i told them this matter this time they again my account disable and told me that my account is deleted.if my account is deleted then give me my rest money but they don't reply.every time refused my chat.please dear help me I'm 48 years old person and i'm not a rich person.please give me my 462$...
Scam Broker Capital One Forex

Hello dear all traders be alert to deposit Capital One Forex Broker.they are increase there client to give deposit bonus 70% rescue but after deposit when i lost all balance deposit or bonus amount again i deposit and get again this rescue bonus after i made redeposit i made a profit 233$ but when i send withdraw request 233$ this time they send this amount but when i send my next withdraw request 160$ this time they deny my withdraw also Remove my deposit 150$ and profit 10$ balance and say this amount i have to pay there what is this.when he deal with me this time MR.Samir Beool and MR.Rayan don't tell this.also i never see my balance negative so why i pay this.so dear trade after deposit you won't able to withdraw your deposit balance.also this Broker withdraw processing is too late minimum 3 days need to process any kinds of withdraw.this Broker customer support also don't reply you when you ask your withdraw request.this Company Owners MR.Samir Beool and MR.Rayan and there Bangladeshi Commission Agent MR.Aljin Hossain first time deal with me but when i face this problem they don't reply me.this is my another account 56395 here my deposit balance is 100$ in this account they are create another problem. yesterday i open a trade this account EUR/JPY 134.40 this place and my take profit is 134.35 market go down 134.28 they don't close my trade with take profit they are close my trade lose when i knock there they are give a calculation and i accept this but when i made a profit this rest amount 58$ and send withdraw they are send me this profit amount but when i made another profit 39$ this time they don't send this and also tell me i have to pay there balance after they send this but before withdraw they don't tell this and now they are Remove this account balance also.they are 100% Scam or Cheater Broker don't business with them .if you guys don't believe me here i give my account number and investor password:-
1.Account Number: 56336
Investor Password: vNa8WAd7

2.Account number: 56395
Investor Password: pvyRTMh1

don't do a mistake of depositing your money in these scammers!
they don't have withdraw department!!!!

Last edited:
Capital one forex is a scam broker and he never pays. I invested 300$ and converted to 1500$ but when i tried to withdraw, they just procrastinate with unfulfilled promises. Beware of them, they are nothing but thieves

They are still answering the chats from their website so how's that possible that they are not processing withdraws , I am really amazed for the same :(

Capital one forex is a scam broker and he never pays. I invested 300$ and converted to 1500$ but when i tried to withdraw, they just procrastinate with unfulfilled promises. Beware of them, they are nothing but thieves

Hello Robert Pattinson

A lot of scam brokers will pay some - scam some.

Most will offer you the world to invest in their company, and most will try to avoid scamming you if it can be avoided, but once the funds start to dry up the scams become more frequent.

Example: You invest $10,000 into the company, despite the fact there is warnings posted from other clients about their scams, the broker will use a small amount of your deposit to repay the little scam account clients in the hope they will resolve the case and attract more investors and the whole time these scam brokers are making a fortune in on off scams.

In this thread one can only go by the traders that claim to be the victims of a scam. ;)

Good luck
Liz

Hi,

All Forex Trader My name is Ghulam Dastgir i have an Account Capitaloneforex my Trading Account Number is 94988 i make a this Account Deposit Through Skrill 250$ after make this Deposit Capitaloneforex give me 150% Deposit Rescue Bonus 375$ this Date 16/04/2014.My total Balance come in my Account 625$ then I'm start Trading and make my Balance 1821.72.wheni send Withdraw Request this time they don't process my Withdraw and every day give me a Date 2 Month gone still not Process my Withdraw.I'm always inform them that if you don't process my Withdraw then i make a Cause against you.Minimum 10 time told them but they don't Understand me.so now I want to give them 1 Star Revise and also open a Cause.I have all Kinds Of Documents.Please FPA Help me to get my Money.

Best Regards
Ghulam Dastgir
Email: gdastgir7@gmail.com

Back