CapitalBankMarkets.com (Greymountain)

SlickWilly

Recruit
Your not going to believe this one. I was contacted by capital banks market today asking me if I wanted to withdrawal my account or continue to keep my account open when they are up and running again. They told me all past customers money are in a secured account in costa rica goverment. If you want to withdrawal you will have to pay the tax on your money and they will wire your funds to your bank. I talk to a charles hansen and a kevin wood What does everyone think of this

jessea

Recruit
Your not going to believe this one. I was contacted by capital banks market today asking me if I wanted to withdrawal my account or continue to keep my account open when they are up and running again. They told me all past customers money are in a secured account in costa rica goverment. If you want to withdrawal you will have to pay the tax on your money and they will wire your funds to your bank. I talk to a
Your not going to believe this one. I was contacted by capital banks market today asking me if I wanted to withdrawal my account or continue to keep my account open when they are up and running again. They told me all past customers money are in a secured account in costa rica goverment. If you want to withdrawal you will have to pay the tax on your money and they will wire your funds to your bank. I talk to a charles hansen and a kevin wood What does everyone think of this
I received the same offer via phone and email from mr.b wood. I don't trust them but he made an unusual offer to credit one of m
charles hansen and a kevin wood What does everyone think of this
my credit cards the amount of the tax so I could pay it. I still don't trust their scam.