CapitalCityMarkets wont release the funds in my account to me

Tim_123

Recruit
Account#1007811
CapitalCityMarkets appears to be either a fraud/ponzi scheme. I had a forex account with Tallinex that was traded by a money manager and they transferred it to CapitalCityMarkets.The money manager traded the transferred account for a year after the transfer.I never took any withdrawals.How ever when I requested a full funds(over 1 K+) withdrawal in July 07/2018.Nine days passed and the funds had not been sent to my bank.When I asked why it was taking so long. CapitalCityMarkets responded with this statement "We are currently having difficulties with our bank. Apologies for the delay."

On 8/13/2018 still not received my funds.I sent another request for an update.This was their statement"We would like to bring our sincere apologies, as we are still facing slight difficulties regarding withdrawals.

While we are doing our utmost best to clear the withdrawals in a timely manner, we are limited by our Banking facilities. Due to changes in their internal policies, they are now limiting the amount of withdrawals that can be sent out per day. This, of course, has slowed the entire process down significantly. Currently, we do not have a specific time frame to provide you with, as the situation is out of our hands. Once we have an update on the situation, we will be sure to let you know firsthand.

Please do note that by no means are we looking to keep the funds and have every intention of returning them as soon as possible.

Again, we apologize for any inconveniences caused by this and thank you kindly for your understanding and patience."

On 9/26/2018 still not received my funds.I sent another update request.CapitalCityMarkets ignored the update request and never responded.

On 11/02/2018 still not received my funds.I sent another update request.CapitalCityMarkets has again ignored the update request and never responded.

On 11/16/2018 still not received my funds.I sent another update request.CapitalCityMarkets has again ignored the update request and never responded.

On 11/21/2018 still not received my funds.I sent another update request.CapitalCityMarkets has again ignored the update request and never responded.

4+ months after original withdrawal request, still have not received any funds returned.

The money manager forexbypros claims he can do nothing,even tho Tallinex was the broker he was working with originally and was where he had required all his USA clients open the accounts with.

11-20-18 -4-4.PNG

Attachments

• Capital City Markets Client Area.pdf
    221 KB · Views: 3
Account#1007811
CapitalCityMarkets appears to be either a fraud/ponzi scheme. I had a forex account with Tallinex that was traded by a money manager and they transferred it to CapitalCityMarkets.The money manager traded the transferred account for a year after the transfer.I never took any withdrawals.How ever when I requested a full funds(over 1View attachment 40486 View attachment 40486 K+) withdrawal in July 07/2018.Nine days passed and the funds had not been sent to my bank.When I asked why it was taking so long. CapitalCityMarkets responded with this statement "We are currently having difficulties with our bank. Apologies for the delay."

On 8/13/2018 still not received my funds.I sent another request for an update.This was their statement"We would like to bring our sincere apologies, as we are still facing slight difficulties regarding withdrawals.

While we are doing our utmost best to clear the withdrawals in a timely manner, we are limited by our Banking facilities. Due to changes in their internal policies, they are now limiting the amount of withdrawals that can be sent out per day. This, of course, has slowed the entire process down significantly. Currently, we do not have a specific time frame to provide you with, as the situation is out of our hands. Once we have an update on the situation, we will be sure to let you know firsthand.

Please do note that by no means are we looking to keep the funds and have every intention of returning them as soon as possible.

Again, we apologize for any inconveniences caused by this and thank you kindly for your understanding and patience."

On 9/26/2018 still not received my funds.I sent another update request.CapitalCityMarkets ignored the update request and never responded.

On 11/02/2018 still not received my funds.I sent another update request.CapitalCityMarkets has again ignored the update request and never responded.

On 11/16/2018 still not received my funds.I sent another update request.CapitalCityMarkets has again ignored the update request and never responded.

On 11/21/2018 still not received my funds.I sent another update request.CapitalCityMarkets has again ignored the update request and never responded.

4+ months after original withdrawal request, still have not received any funds returned.

The money manager forexbypros claims he can do nothing,even tho Tallinex was the broker he was working with originally and was where he had required all his USA clients open the accounts with.
they are running off with your money, i got a letter from them a few weeks ago wanting me to fund my account but i knew better, they are letting people deposit money like tallinex but not letting people withdraw their money

Their response was:
Your support request has been updated:

Sorry to disappoint, but airing dirty laundry in public forums only worsens the respective situation and we will not be party to such stupidity.

Kind regards

Client Support
Capital City Markets Limited
Vantu House, 133 Santina Parade
Elluk, Port Vila, Efate
Vanuatu

e: info@capitalcitymarkets.com

Capital City Markets has been formally invited to join this thread. I hope they decide that cleaning their laundry in public is better than hiding dirty laundry.

Looks like Capital City Markets is refusing to appear to resolve this issue.

This is a problem with many capital city market clients off. The problem seems to with their banks. being out of Vanuatu, they would have banks partners in some of the shadiest places around, who usually defraud/block monies of such brokers if they themselves feel they are in trouble with their own jurisdiction for entraining these brokers. And in the end, it is the client who suffers cos the money blocked is actually not of the broker but the clients who trade with them. Try asking them to send u funds via an alternate route like bitcoins or paypal etc.

Back