Capitaleu.com

Zagyiz

Recruit
About a week ago I was contacted by company capitaleu.com. They want from me to start trading forex and CFD-s. I was scammed before by couple unregulated companies and I am sceptical to all offers now. This company try to convince me that they are regulated under Firm reference number 400316 which lead me on FCA webpage to European Capital Markets Ltd but I can't find any connection between capitaleu.com and European Capital Markets Ltd. I also find that there is regulated European Capital Markets Ltd and its clone company with same name.
What can you tell me about this? Is it safe to start trading with capitaleu.com?
Best regards, Ignacijo from Croatia

About a week ago I was contacted by company capitaleu.com. They want from me to start trading forex and CFD-s. I was scammed before by couple unregulated companies and I am sceptical to all offers now. This company try to convince me that they are regulated under Firm reference number 400316 which lead me on FCA webpage to European Capital Markets Ltd but I can't find any connection between capitaleu.com and European Capital Markets Ltd. I also find that there is regulated European Capital Markets Ltd and its clone company with same name.
What can you tell me about this? Is it safe to start trading with capitaleu.com?
Best regards, Ignacijo from Croatia
Why go with some doubtful company when you have other good options?

Why go with some doubtful company when you have other good options?
Thanks for your opinion. I find their offer very interested because they said they are new company and because of that offering extremely low spread. Regards

A simple "Reviews on capitaleu.com" Google search easily revealed that this is a fly-by-nigh scam operation.
I believe you have also posted your concerns at another site under a different name.

At other sites, this scammer has reviews such as:
"Please avoid this company. They took all my money and closed my account. Their websites seems to be down or either they are using another websites, They refused all my withdrawal request and stopped talking to me......"

My opinion: Don't bother with such obvious scammers.

Back