• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem capitalone forex is a scam

I am having an issue with a company

agbadoinugo

Recruit
capitalone forex has refuse to allow me withdraw from my account since the shut down of liberty reserves.they said since the lost, i have to bear the lost too

This requires more details. If you deposited 6 months ago, Capital One Forex is definitely responsible for the safety of your money. If you deposited a few days before LR was shut down, they may not have moved the cash into their own accounts.

If it's true they are even worse than Insta.... and trust me it's almost impossible to be in that status

cari colleghi traders

conosco questa società tramite una chiamata di Enrico Falchi.
Persona molto abile e convincente,come tutti i truffatori sanno fare.Dopo un po' di tempo investi con loro 1500 euro.
Il mio balance grazie alle mie operazioni vincenti cresce in maniera esponenziale.
Intanto Enrico pretende che io alimenti il conto con altri versamenti,magari di 50k euro.E qui che incominciò a insospettirmi .
Ma è molto tardi.
Mentre lui insiste che verso 50k e io rifiuto mi viene cancellata una posizione buy di 7,3 lot in profito di 4000 euro circa.
Dopo un episodio del genere spunta un altro Enrico,vago,fuggente e impreciso nelle risposte alle mie domande.
Non è colpa nostra ma della banca, noi siamo stp e non c'entriamo niente con l'accaduto, tu dovresti sapere ecc ecc.
Faccio richiesta tramite il sito web del ritiro del resto del fondo di 4500 euro.
Mi viene riferito da lui che non posso prelevare in quanto il conto bloccato per invedtigazione dalla parte della banca.
Dopo 2 ore il mio balance da 7190 euro compreso il bonus di 2500 euro viene decurtato a 17 euro e cancellati tutti i contatti con lui via Skype .
Dal sito web risponde sempre Enrico ma in lingua inglese e sotto altri nomi.
Non ho nessuna risposta dal Support al riguardo.
La vedo dura a rivedere i miei guadagni con tanto di lavoro e notti insonne.
Scrivo tutto questa recensione per mettere in guardia altre persone a non subire una truffa simile come è capitato a me .

agbadoinugo
You have started this thread and never commented back to any of our questions.
If you are serious about it you need to be more active, all we got from you is one sentence which is meaningless

Back