capitaloneforex.com problems

I have very bad experiences with capitaloneforex, God knows that this is a company or IB but they always claim as regulated company but their style of work is like a ib with manual work, They were not able to calculate the brokerage commission for IB of 5 clients only, They spent one week for this calculation and at last they cheated that all fund of commission which was above 2000$
Moreover, they denied to give my withdrawal and excused that your signature are not valid, but I have sent the same signature two time and they replied that you are making illegal practices while they are making such practice.
Last night they squared hedged position in eurjpy of my one client and accout got drop down,
I need all the addressess where the complaint can be mailed

Isn't CapitalOneForex just an IB to Traders Trust? That would make you an IB of an IB. Your clients are either paying a lot of extra spread and/or you and this other IB are cutting the pie into smaller and smaller slices.

If they won't cooperate, you just pull your clients out and open a direct IB relationship with Traders Trust. Make sure to let Traders Trust know about the problem.

Back