• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem CapitalOneForex.com Scam!!!

I am having an issue with a company

Savelie55702

Private
Hello to every one

My name is Savelie and I have one account with this company which is 55702.

this is my history of how I was fraud by your company.

1)on 04.02.2014 I deposit 1000$ and I received 85% as bonus.

2) on period between 04.02.2014-06.02.2014 I made 4 trades and made 1834$ profit.,
so on that date on my account were 2834$ my money and + 850$ as bonus.

3) on date 10.02.2014 and 11.02.2014 I opened 2 trades in sell on eurjpy.

4) in the evening of the 13.02.2014 when Enrico closed Adriana Moraru he blocked and my account with opened possitions. I write to Samir but never heard back from others.

so, even that on those days eur/jpy went down and I could close in profit my trades and to have more money into my account I will not consider it and claim from you to send to me 2834$

I attached all proofs and you will understand.

this is the mail that I sent to Makcim and now I post here.

Attachments

• e-mail.PNG
    e-mail.PNG
    116 KB · Views: 15
  • e-mail1.PNG
    e-mail1.PNG
    120.5 KB · Views: 12
  • account working2.PNG
    account working2.PNG
    122.5 KB · Views: 16
  • account working.PNG
    account working.PNG
    100.9 KB · Views: 14
Please don't file a Traders Court case yet. Capital One has an active scam finding, so isn't currently eligible. They have been fixing some trader issues, so may make themselves eligible again soon.

I don't Understand why? they only solved the problem to those who had case on FPA. and capitaloneforex resolved only this to show to other that they are good company, but in fact they are scammers. Let people know about. I was contacted by Makcim 1 month ago, and he asked my if I have case on forex peace army, and I told no,because I didn't had. and when he heard this he closed the phone call.
So we need to show all the cases not only this small cases with small amounts.

Seems the scammer has not been closed and come back with dozen of new victims... So no way to close this broker?

I am old victim if I can say this:(((

they tried to solved this case on FPA with small amounts and to try to attract new clients and to fraud them.

but when I saw that they solved some cases i put review,too.

now, let see how they had been changed the management!!!

Back