• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem CapitalOneForex.com Scam!!!

I am having an issue with a company
Keep the pressure on them. It looks like they want the FPA Scam Finding to be lifted. That's very unlikely to happen with multiple active complaint threads here in Scam Alerts.

since I post my case against capital on FPA they never reply or answer to any of my mails...
those cases which they solved were with small amounts but now appear cases with big amounts so it is very unlikely they will do something:((((

since I post my case against capital on FPA they never reply or answer to any of my mails...
those cases which they solved were with small amounts but now appear cases with big amounts so it is very unlikely they will do something:((((

Dear Savelie, I'm one of the "big amounts" case you are speaking about (maybe the biggest?), having to get back $30,000 between deposits and profit (the most part of my funds to be returned are in deposits made, anyway).

So, now that Makcim claim to be under "new management", if and how they will be able to solve my issue (sending me back ALL my funds, as per my several withdrawal requests), will be the final proof to understand if there is REALLY a new management there (I don't think so, in any case, because they changed entry prices on my open trades to make my floating loss bigger on last 19th of July - so very recently - as you can see from my acc# 94794 statements I attached on my thread).

Let see how they will handle my request now, I'll keep you all constantly informed here.

I wonder why "new management" seems to only be able to solve a handful of issues as new ones come up. "Old management" had exactly the same problem until they finally stopped replying to the FPA.

I hope its not the same scenario, things need to be fixed from with in, and the amounts involved are not a joke, if capitalone is to be saved, they need to do things more swiftly. they are already in a bad situation as it is

I think Capital One Forex wants to try to rescue their reputation for the lowest possible price tag. What the people behind it don't realize is that smart traders know that a company that rips off one customer can rip off any customer.

Salvaging any trace of reputation by Capital One Forex will require paying off everyone who's been robbed by the company, not just a few carefully chosen ones.

Back