• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem capitaloneforex did not proceed withdrawal request

I am having an issue with a company
MontyWilden reported by email that he only received part of his funds. He says he was pressured to accept a lesser amount, since he was told it was that or nothing.

This issue is not resolved. The guilty verdict will remain unless a complete settlement is reached.

capitaloneforex proceed part of my withdrawal request/ acc 55205

Hello,

i made withdrawal request of 5000 EUR. Old management didn´t proceed it, new management contact me. They blackmailed me: If i agree, i can receive 1500 EUR. If not, i will receive nothing.
My account is 55205.

[langtitle=de]capitaloneforex destroyed my account to prevent withdrawal[/langtitle]

Hello,

you can see in attached file i traded max. 2 Lot. capitaloneforex traded high volume to destroy my account, sometimes 25 Lot!!!!
I made a withdrawal request, instead of processing this request they destroyed my account. This is really a criminal behaviour!!!!

Attachments

• Closed Trades Report.pdf
    95.5 KB · Views: 4
Hello MontyWilden

Hello,

i made withdrawal request of 5000 EUR. Old management didn´t proceed it, new management contact me. They blackmailed me: If i agree, i can receive 1500 EUR. If not, i will receive nothing.
My account is 55205.

Did you authorize anyone from the brokerage firm (account manager etc) to trade on your behalf.

If not and you used their MT4 platform, check your capitaloneforex logs and see if any other ip address shows while logging on, around the time of these large lot size trades.

When over to their website to see what type of trading tools they used, and while there I had a quick chat with a member of staff about this thread, see attachment below.

Good luck
Liz

Attachments

• b037.gif
    b037.gif
    17 KB · Views: 7
Hello,

My account is 55205.

Can you please share thay blackmailing email with us ?

Back