Capitaloneforex is refusing to pay my money

FXFORME

Fx-Persia.com Representative
Hello

I'm P.G. and I have 2 accounts with capitaloneforex.
the account numbers are 55026 and 55531.
The first one is my trading account and the second one is the Affiliate account that I have with this company.
The case is about my withdrawal from account number 55531 with the amount of 5795$ and also the trades that manully closed my capitaloneforex on my account number 55026.
At first let's explain the withdrawal problem
I requested for a withdrawal with the amount of 5795$ from my account number 55531 and the amount has been deducted from my account by one day.
but till now I did not receive any amount in my bank account and I requested several times to swift copy of the transaction and no one send me anything.

The second problem is about my trading account number 55026
I had 4 open orders on my account and all of them closed suddenly at 16/6/2013.
but the important note is that two of these 4 orders was loss orders and two of them was profit orders but they calculated the losses and they did not calculate the profit of 2 other orders.
one of profit orders had 123 pip Profit and the order one had 25 pip profit but in my history it is showing 0 pip profit.
I attached the Statment and you can find these orders at the end of statement with 152877 and 152124 ticket numbers.

I also reported this Case to FSCL and they contact capitaloneforex company to solve the problem but till now no one contacted me from capitalone forex.
the other interesting note is that My manager ( Mr samir Beool ) is rejecting me.He removed me from his Skype list and rejecting my calls.
I also sent email to support@capitaloneforex.com but never repied.

Could you explain the relationship between Fx-Persia.com and Capitaloneforex into details?
Do you have an account as a personal trader and another through an affiliate you have with them?
The second account is also yours?

Both of accounts are personal
I had a personal Affiliate account and also personal trading account.
All of my other affiliate accounts with other brokers are personal too.and some of them shared on my website.

Last edited:
Mr Samir Beool , My account manager in capitaloneforex , Removed my ID from his skype list and did not reply me back. lololol
Capitaloneforex also blocked my IP for connecting to their chat server !!!!!

Send an email to Samir Beool and Jason Beool. Let them know that you would like them to join this discussion thread and explain what is going on.

You should also consider contacting the NZ regulators.

I just ask them to join

I already contacted their regulator and Mr Samir is telling so many lies about me.
as everyone can see I'm the representative of FX-Persia . and we are offering forex services for our clients and this is my job.
Mr Samir told the regulator that I gather their clients information from chat rooms and forums and mentioned their account numbers as my clients to put them in my list and get commission.
That's funny guys.
I sent an email to the person who is in charge with this case at their regulator and told them that I can ask all of my clients to contact them directly confirm that they are my clients.
Mr samir also mentioned that all of the amount that I requested was related to my commission.but the amount of 5795$ that I requested in my last withdrawal request was related to my trading.I can share the statement here.
This guys are Scamers for sure.Be aware of these guys.

Last edited:
I think they have some serious payout problems
something need to be done before they fade away like forexoma

I think they have some serious payout problems
something need to be done before they fade away like forexoma

I agree 100%.
I also asked the person that in charge with my case in the regulator to join the thread too.But I do not know if he is going to join or not.

Still waiting for Mr Samir to contact me

I think he will not join , How can I open a court case against them on FPA?

Back