CAPITALONEFOREX not responding to withdrawal request

mohitkr

Recruit
HI ALL,

CAPITAL ONE FOREX is not responding to the withdrawal request .

MY WITHDRAWAL OF $679 . MY AC NO 94622. I HAVE MADE WITHDRAWAL REQUEST THROUGH NETELLER LAST 3 DAYS AGO. MY AC MANAGER NOT REPLY ON SKYPE LAST 4 DAYS. HIS SKYPE ID: rayan.cofx . Any feedback/help is highly appreciated.

Pharaoh

Colonel
Send every address at CapitalOneForex an invitation to join this thread. If they reply with some lie about the FPA making up complaints, point out that your complaint is real.

You can also file a complaint with econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.

Complaining to Neteller may not get your money back, but if enough people who used to to deposit complaint, CapitalOneForex may lose the ability to use it.

What country are you in?

Master Yoda

Captain
HI ALL,

MY WITHDRAWAL OF $679 . MY AC NO 94622. I HAVE MADE WITHDRAWAL REQUEST THROUGH NETELLER LAST 3 DAYS AGO. MY AC MANAGER NOT REPLY ON SKYPE LAST 4 DAYS. HIS SKYPE ID: rayan.cofx . Any feedback/help is highly appreciated.

They are a scam...

There is no much hope but to complaint as Pharaoh suggested and to file a complain through the cyber police

undertaker

Sergeant
damn this broker! just read somewhere in this forum he destroyed a marriage by stealing the money of a trader with this scam broker. I think FPA should stick a topic guiding people the way to report scams as YTFX, Capital1. But seems no way effect right now.

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
HI ALL,

Solution has been sent Via Private message.

Pharaoh

Colonel
damn this broker! just read somewhere in this forum he destroyed a marriage by stealing the money of a trader with this scam broker. I think FPA should stick a topic guiding people the way to report scams as YTFX, Capital1. But seems no way effect right now.

YTFX has it's very own thread with suggestions on actions to take:

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex...-having-troubles-withdrawing-their-funds.html

This thread has what's needed to try to find financial regulators worldwide:

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex...ave-you-been-scammed-how-complain-manual.html

Both are clearly listed as being scams. Both review pages had warnings posted long before the scam findings happened.

Only the victims can file the complaints with police and regulators. What else do you want the FPA to do?

undertaker

Sergeant
Because I still saw too many scam topics involved to YTFX and Capital1, Pharaoh. I don't notice those topics.