• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem capitaloneforex withdrawl problem

I am having an issue with a company

sheikh rashed

Private, 1st Class
i am sheikh rashed rahman
my account number in capitaloneforex 55770 but there withdraw system really very bad:( because already i was requested here my 2nd withdraw of 127$ in date of 7-10-2013 but till today they do not send my money. and all are profits ! so i do not understand whats the problem?!!. and they every time explain and give me new date about this transfer but never process this.( i have some chat transcript also with rayan, nart salakhav,max taylor)
so i decide & take decision i want to withdraw my full capital with full of my profits .i was deposited here 500$ and get 60% rescue bonus so my total capital 800$ and now without bonus my total balance 631.95$$ & with 60% rescue bonus 931.95$. so please forexpeacearmy forum help me to get this capital. because i am already scared about there service.

Attachments

• FireShot Screen Capture #003 - 'Statement_ 55770 - sheikh rashed rahman' - _C__Users_rashed_Desk.png
    FireShot Screen Capture #003 - 'Statement_ 55770 - sheikh rashed rahman' - _C__Users_rashed_Desk.png
    27.5 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Welcome to the club, my friend. Considering your amount is not that big, they will most probably return you the money. But not before you leave a 5 star positive review that is. ;)

Welcome to the club, my friend. Considering your amount is not that big, they will most probably return you the money. But not before you leave a 5 star positive review that is. ;)

hahhhahah lol

One more capitaloneforex Victim over here....

Advice to all, If you know anyone who still Trading with capitaloneforex please advice them to save theirs Money......

but why i give them 5 star :( if their service good then here no need to open thread:(

Send Jason Beool and Samir Beool an invitation to join this discussion thread.

127 maybe considered small, but from where i come from, thats the minimum wage of some people i know here in south east asia, I've been seeing a lot of capital one issues here, this might be a sign and its not a good one! IMPO I'd save my money and RUN!!

no one is response my chat till yesterday and tomorrow is our big festival eid ul adha & i also told them about that issue please give my profits but they don't :(
as some chat history with nart salakav-
Nart Salakhav Sun, 10/13/2013 08:46:16 pm

Hello sheikh rashed. How may I help you?

sheikh rashed Sun, 10/13/2013 08:46:19 pm

hello
hello

Nart Salakhav Sun, 10/13/2013 08:48:14 pm

hello
yes sir how can i help you

sheikh rashed Sun, 10/13/2013 08:51:39 pm

i think you know me very good my account number 55770 & i was requesting withdraw only 127 dollar the date of 7-10-2013 . but even now no response for anyone & doesn't get any amount!!. how can you solve this problem? is this broke give this type of withdraw service for all client?.

Nart Salakhav Sun, 10/13/2013 08:51:43 pm

yes oh still did not get your request ok sir please contact us tomorrow i will follow up with your request and must be done and will not be any problem sir

sheikh rashed Sun, 10/13/2013 08:53:46 pm

while i was open in account here you just assure me( i remember) here need to withdraw profits only few minutes but now whats the problem??

Nart Salakhav Sun, 10/13/2013 08:55:30 pm

sir don't worry about it as you know before aid too many withdraw request we will do all

sheikh rashed Sun, 10/13/2013 08:55:44 pm

i need emergency money because our big festival eid-ul-adha just coming in only two days please solve this problem immediately.

Nart Salakhav Sun, 10/13/2013 08:55:51 pm

eid mubarak sir

sheikh rashed Sun, 10/13/2013 08:56:30 pm

you too

Nart Salakhav Sun, 10/13/2013 08:57:26 pm

will get your request tomorrow i will follow up and contact you

sheikh rashed Sun, 10/13/2013 08:57:27 pm

but my withdrawal amount isn't too big !
okk please solve this problem till tomorrow morning.

Nart Salakhav Sun, 10/13/2013 08:59:07 pm

ok sir
contact us tomorrow
and will be done
i will follow up

sheikh rashed Sun, 10/13/2013 08:59:36 pm

ok

Duration: 00:13:29
Chat has been opened from website: ECN Forex Trading | ECN Forex Broker | Forex Trading Accounts | Capital One Forex

Back