• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss CapitalTrustMarkets.com

General discussions of a financial company
Any1 know something about withdrawal methods? I can't find it on their website. Withdrawal infos is my first click on any broker's website.

Any1 know something about withdrawal methods? I can't find it on their website. Withdrawal infos is my first click on any broker's website.

There are many RED FLAG's flying high on this broker,after testing this broker my advice is to stay well clear;)

This is the reply CTM made on my review and this is why CTM should never be trusted!

"Added by CapitalTrustMarkets on 2014-09-29 09:03
This client goes by the username: "Grot" and has never once funded a live account with us, we used to have a $10 no deposit bonus available where this specific client tried to open 50 different accounts and utilize only the bonus with absolutely no intentions of ever funding his account, furthermore, he always wanted something free from us. His idea is to get into brokers with free deposit bonuses, gamble with the money and if he makes money withdraw everything and run away, I'm sorry that's not how the industry works. This client never for the record had a live account with us, he had a free bonus account. Furthermore, our SWAP rates are identical to that of our LP and we have no problem letting any one of our clients know who are LP is to confirm our SWAP rates across the board. Furthermore, yes you will absolutely be banned when you come on a Forum or our LiveChat and start swearing at our staff and calling us every name in the book.

To this client, please open a real account with a broker and actually make a deposit instead of trying to blackmail brokers for free money. This is a warning to any other broker, this client will target your bonuses, then say they are fake when you won't let him withdrawal all of the money and threaten you at the end with poor reviews.

To the client, if you can prove you had 1 penny in a real live account with us we will refund every penny you paid on SWAPS, we are making it public, you were never a live account holder, nothing more then a demo account holder.

Thank you."

1) True, I never deposited money into my LIVE account with CTM ( I smelt rotting fish dieing in the sun after my first chat conversation with them. This is why i would NEVER deposit my money with them and I still have the FULL live chat conversation as back up to prove all my claims!)

2) LOL this is to funny saying I opened 50 $10 bonus accounts with CTM and just goes to prove my claim as this broker is nothing more than a SCAM broker that can't be trusted , come on even if you said I opened 10 $10 bonus accounts with CTM no one would believe your lie, you really should have come up with a realistic number and not big round number like 50 LOL

3) FACT I only ever had 1 $10 bonus account and never had anymore or tried to open anymore than the 1 $10 bonus account (here's your chance CTM prove that I had more than 1 $10 bonus account or tried to open more than just 1 $10 bonus account let alone 50,I bet you can't and if you do some how prove me wrong your LIE will come back to bit you just like my response to your reply LIE in my review will!)

4) I always wanted something free from CTM, O come on all I wanted is to test you as a broker and if you were legit I would have been happy to deposit money with you but you failed miserably and my warning is to everyone that reads this review CTM can't be trusted, there are honest brokers out there, test them before CTM as your will be sorely disappointed!

5) "This client never for the record had a live account with us" This is a flat out lie and I will prove it to you all that I did with screen shots off CTM forum of me claiming $200.00 for the member of the month and another screen shot of how the $10 bonus account can not be used to receive MT4Forum bonuses and not only that a screen shot of CTM MT4 platform saying real which means real account and not a demo!

I urge anyone thinking of opening an account with CTM to look at all the screenshots and read them all carefully and you will see why this dodgy broker is a liar and can't be trusted for 1second!

6) I have live accounts with a couple of brokers,very good brokers I must add and have been a member on FPA since 2010 user name dkami so don't be fooled with these 5star reviews you see here, there are many honest trustworthy brokers out there, test them before testing CTM and if you must test CTM test with the utmost caution as CTM are by far the dodgiest,scamming, lyres I have come across!

7) I have never swore or called you names on your forum or the live chat (remember I have kept the full chat conversations with you)
but I do recall CTM calling me DUMB,STUPID,IDIOT and a BLACKMAILER before closing my LIVE account after questioning CTM

@ CTM Don't bother lying anymore, Just like your customer service your not very good!

Screenshot of MT4Forum Bonus rule!
CTM MOM real account proof.jpg

Screenshots of me claiming the $200.00 member of the month bonus!
CTM MOM 1.jpg
CTM MOM 2.jpg
CTM MOM 3.jpg

Screenshot of my CTM MT4 platform which says REAL account!
CTM live acc.jpg

Last edited:
Well CTM never came back to prove me wrong, no big surprise there all my proof was in the screen shots:p

But hell they were quick to shoot me down on my honest review with their BS reply but when push came to shove CTM has no come back and if you wondering why it's no big surprise, CTM is nothing more than a SCAM broker!

Today I see CTM are at there best SCAMMING traders with there promotions:rolleyes: 150% on your deposit LOL, this just goes to show you how desperate this broker is to get their hands on your deposit!

DON"T FALL FOR IT, THEIR A SCAM BROKER LOOK AT MY REVIEW AND SCREENSHOTS OF THEIR LIES AND YET THEY HAVE COME BACK WITH NO PROOF OR EVIDENCE OF THEIR CLAIMS AGAINST ME! WHY YOU MAY ASK IS BECAUSE THEY CAN'T BACK UP THEIR LIE'S, THEREFORE CAN"T EVER BE TRUSTED;)

What ever you do if you do wish to test this broker out, do so with the utmost cation their 5star reviews here on FPA are fabricated ,don't be fooled, use your common sense and read threw the lie's of the 5star reviews,they are so pathetic all the 5star review say basically the same thing, That's because there fabricated, Judge for yourself it's not that hard to find a BS review;)

Last edited:
I have been waiting over two months for CTM to do an internal transfer from my MT4 to my e-wallet in order for me to make a withdrawal request, I have made the request several times, they ignore emails and live chat makes excuses of them being a target of bonus fraud. They say to be patient and management will do the transfer later. Still no transfer and still no withdrawal. I never had a bonus on my account and the account has made a loss so this is just my deposit I am trying to get back. I Feel like this is one great big brick wall. I invite CTM to come and answer themselves on this forum. Why haven you not and why will you not give me back my money?

John D AC Number 9072

Capitaltrust Market havent pay clients money!

I don't understand why some people can rate 5 star with this broker. Why some clients talk this broker have not pail money after that this broker have some people rate good about this broker. I and FPA have working with this broker so that request Reza explain the reason why don't my money for clients and get evident why clearly my money. He have never cooperate with us. If CEO of CTM have not honor clients and FPA. Let thinks before you invested in this broker. Reza have not paid money not only me and some clients have complain in Facebook of CTM
My account :416926
some picture :
Their CEO Reza Mokhtarian dont explaint some request of FPA admin and their organization :Financial Services Providers Register (FSPR) of New Zealand (Registration Number: FSP339386) and The Insurance & Savings Ombudsman Scheme Inc
https://www.flickr.com/photos/127616623@N04/16230994313/in/photostream/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/127616623@N04/16663369198/in/photostream/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/127616623@N04/16849806862/in/photostream/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/127616623@N04/16663364368/in/photostream/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/127616623@N04/16230994223/in/photostream/

Some other client have problem like me:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/127616623@N04/16850949595/in/photostream/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/127616623@N04/16664822679/in/photostream/

I have been waiting over two months for CTM to do an internal transfer from my MT4 to my e-wallet in order for me to make a withdrawal request, I have made the request several times, they ignore emails and live chat makes excuses of them being a target of bonus fraud. They say to be patient and management will do the transfer later. Still no transfer and still no withdrawal. I never had a bonus on my account and the account has made a loss so this is just my deposit I am trying to get back. I Feel like this is one great big brick wall. I invite CTM to come and answer themselves on this forum. Why haven you not and why will you not give me back my money?

John D AC Number 9072

Issue with Capital Trust Markets

Hi,
This broker is not responding since yesterday, The website is also not working,Previously when I checked my members area so it had message yesterday that it will resolve the maintenance work by yesterday before London opens and its already have been passed. Almost 2 days to end and there is not prior notice from broker to my email about this so called maintenance work , I do not know what is going on with this broker, FPA have to look into this seriously and if possible to provide me any update regarding the issue. This is some thing really serious when we client have open positions and all of a sudden broker do their maintenance work in on going market. Capital Trust Markets website is disabled and terminals not working since Almost 2 days now. Requesting FPA to take some action.

OK, Now CTM is back up again, Reza has mailed assuring that it will not happen again and that they will look into all shortcomings! I want to believe and give them a 2nd chance - and i have some withdrawals pending -so lets see what happens. Thus far to be honest i have NOT had a withdrawal that has not been processed- its just that they seem to take longer than last year when all my withdrawals were processed within 48 hours! Which is why I was really happy with them in 2014!!!

Back