• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss CapitalTrustMarkets.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi Everyone.

Good news

I opened a support ticket with them yesterday. It was answered today. They returned all my funds to me.

Duncan

OK, Now CTM is back up again, Reza has mailed assuring that it will not happen again and that they will look into all shortcomings! I want to believe and give them a 2nd chance - and i have some withdrawals pending -so lets see what happens. Thus far to be honest i have NOT had a withdrawal that has not been processed- its just that they seem to take longer than last year when all my withdrawals were processed within 48 hours! Which is why I was really happy with them in 2014!!!

I am willing to also give a 2nd chance as I know hiccups happen running an online business. I would just like to get some positive responses from people in the past who have used them successfully. More people tend to post negative reviews then positive ones.

If not CTM - can anyone recommend a broker for USA clients that have the same advantages of CTM they they are having success with.

Thank you

Duncan

THIS IS THE WORST BROKER EVER! And I have used a lot of brokers. They are the biggest scammers of all times. I deposited money with these thieves and traded my account, and when I had a profit, I tried to test their withdraw method because I was interested in using them on an ongoing basis, as I ALWAYS test brokers by their withdraw process by the speed, etc.

I submitted the request for withdraw, and days went by with no response, then I went on chat to find out and they told me it usually takes 6-8 hours, and I should see the money shortly. Another day went by with no response. The chat group told me to contact support... another day went by with no response, they told me to contact admin,.... another day went by, chat group told me to contact accounts.... still no response. Finally a week later I got a response saying that they felt I acted improperly in my trading and refused to pay my profits. I confronted them that the only improper thing I did was make a profit. No response. My trades were simple trend following trades. The only way you are allowed to trade with terrible broker is if you lose money.

Stay away from these criminals! They need to be behind bars.

Reza Mokhtarian's claimed that he was just changing dispute schemes. It looks very much like this was a lie. Capital Trust Markets' deregistration in New Zealand is complete. See this link:

Search Summary Company FSP

My best recommendation is that everyone try to withdraw all of their money now. If you tried to withdraw and encountered any delays, you can complain to:

Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre

Canadian Revenue Agency (The Canadian equivalent of the IRS. The IRS is the agency that finally busted Al Capone.)

New Zealand Serious Fraud Office

eConsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints

If you are a US client, you can also file a report with the CFTC:

Contact - CFTC

If you are in the UK, you can also file a report with Action Fraud:

Report a fraud including online crime - Action Fraud

Reza can probably give you half a dozen reasons for you to delay reporting. Don't listen to him. If he won't sent you the money he owes you, your only chance now is to bring the police and regulators into the situation as quickly as possible. You can always report your complaint as resolved - if and only if 100% of the money you are owed arrives safely in your bank account.

Still no refund

Reza Mokhtarian's claimed that he was just changing dispute schemes. It looks very much like this was a lie. Capital Trust Markets' deregistration in New Zealand is complete. See this link:

Search Summary Company FSP

My best recommendation is that everyone try to withdraw all of their money now. If you tried to withdraw and encountered any delays, you can complain to:

Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre

Canadian Revenue Agency (The Canadian equivalent of the IRS. The IRS is the agency that finally busted Al Capone.)

New Zealand Serious Fraud Office

eConsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints

If you are a US client, you can also file a report with the CFTC:

Contact - CFTC

If you are in the UK, you can also file a report with Action Fraud:

Report a fraud including online crime - Action Fraud

Reza can probably give you half a dozen reasons for you to delay reporting. Don't listen to him. If he won't sent you the money he owes you, your only chance now is to bring the police and regulators into the situation as quickly as possible. You can always report your complaint as resolved - if and only if 100% of the money you are owed arrives safely in your bank account.

I will be going ahead with contacting all the fraud departments I can and I will send my proof. These criminals cannot get away with this kind of thing. I STILL have not received my money after contacting them over 40 times.

Important information regarding Reza Mokhtarian/Oceannsky. The reason nothing has happened to him is that he is using mediation to solve his CTM/Capital Trust Markets clients issues of him closing their accounts down and emptying them. It's the perfect crime!! Tells his clients that he is broke and CTM/Capital Trust Markets is bankrupt and offers a nice guesture of 20 cents on the dollar and most clients take it as they are desperate or financially ruined. Leaving 80% in his pockets, mediation is not recorded or documented in an US/Canadian search areas of the law. We are petitioning a new law to have all mediation resolutions documented so a lawyer/judge or interested parties has the ability to understand whom they are dealing with. Please let anyone know that is dealing with issues regarding a claim or trying to sue CTM or Reza Mokhtarian to go ahead with a lawsuit as I would 100% guarantee he would want to solve it out of court so it's not registered. Please do not take any mediation offer that is presented to you, don't even discuss it. File the suit immediately with your lawyer and make sure you have all your documents ready. The more people that go this option, the judge will see a pattern and will not go lightly in these matters. Actually, here in the United States, this is considered Fraud, so anyone that's in the United States that has a case against Reza Mokhtarian or CTM/Capital Trust Markets, please do not hesitate to settle, apply for a class action lawsuit, try to gather up as many clients that have been defrauded as he is not allowed to have US clients, he would be extradited to serve trail for Fraud and Misappropriation of funds. Please forward this to as many people that you know that have been scammed by him.

Hi all one of you may have just called me and I may have sounded sick I was having a really bad day and you asked if you could phone back latter and I said maybe never and hung up. I am sorry I thought you where calling from another FX company to rip me of I have gotten many like that lately. Please call back and I will try to treat you better next time. Sorry again. 1306 547 4738 Northern Trader

Back