Capitalxp.com

BoellaBrits

Recruit
Morrning.
I have joined Capitalxp.com in the middle of November 2018 .I made a couple of deposits plus minus 5000EUR Mr Rhichard West The senior analyst phone me 3 to 4 times a day . I dit very well with my trades and my account stands presently at 215 000 Euro . I submitted a withdraw request on my trading platform and it was accnolaged by them by email . That is when they start giving me the run around. I received a Email This morning stating my request for withdraw is rejected . No explination I must contact online support .I did so . the reply was . it has been sent to your analyst . But this is been going on for two weeks already where he said he will phone me to do the money transfer .

Morrning.
I have joined Capitalxp.com in the middle of November 2018 .I made a couple of deposits plus minus 5000EUR Mr Rhichard West The senior analyst phone me 3 to 4 times a day . I dit very well with my trades and my account stands presently at 215 000 Euro . I submitted a withdraw request on my trading platform and it was accnolaged by them by email . That is when they start giving me the run around. I received a Email This morning stating my request for withdraw is rejected . No explination I must contact online support .I did so . the reply was . it has been sent to your analyst . But this is been going on for two weeks already where he said he will phone me to do the money transfer .
No phone confirmation yet?
And what is their chat support response now?

HI , the response ,You have been transferred to Kate Leemann. Now it is not available I must leave a massage

I just speak to online chat al that they say is I am transferred Kate Leeman She is a support Manager and she will contact me .When I don't know

Back