Capitalxp scam broker

Muhd faizal

Recruit
Im from malaysia,now i have confront of being scam from the broker capitalxp,i have deposited 250usd first on my first salary on bitcoin trade to get a bitcoin sofware in their website then when they say the software doesnt exist after i depo the money they want me to trade with the mt4 auto trader and ask my password then i refuse and make me download anydesk finallly they shouted at me to control my trade.i feel uncomfortable and i withdraw my money then they ask me the withdrawal would take 7 days then the manager name marco ask me on phone to make a trade and i refuse then they told me my money is gone.i was frustrated and have a problem with my wife about this matter.hope fpa judge will considered about my case.

I hope in this forum will show the true of colours and make people know them..il make sure their rating will be ruin because of cheating people.

Im from malaysia,now i have confront of being scam from the broker capitalxp,i have deposited 250usd first on my first salary on bitcoin trade to get a bitcoin sofware in their website then when they say the software doesnt exist after i depo the money they want me to trade with the mt4 auto trader and ask my password then i refuse and make me download anydesk finallly they shouted at me to control my trade.i feel uncomfortable and i withdraw my money then they ask me the withdrawal would take 7 days then the manager name marco ask me on phone to make a trade and i refuse then they told me my money is gone.i was frustrated and have a problem with my wife about this matter.hope fpa judge will considered about my case.
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: If you are new to FPA then invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Yesterday the manager call me and want to denied what he said...and said i will get back my money..yes my money i work hard to get..and i dont blame any people except this broker to responsible in anything.....after this i would report to my gouverment agencies...and thank to other people who help me fight this company..many people has been scamm...y should not report?we have right to fight..i will fight till die..

Yesterday the manager call me and want to denied what he said...and said i will get back my money..yes my money i work hard to get..and i dont blame any people except this broker to responsible in anything.....after this i would report to my gouverment agencies...and thank to other people who help me fight this company..many people has been scamm...y should not report?we have right to fight..i will fight till die..
Keep us updated:)

I have wait two days before them say i get my money back...in my acc now doesnt reach that full amount and the make my acc still pending.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190710-173401.jpg
    Screenshot_20190710-173401.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20190710-173136.jpg
    Screenshot_20190710-173136.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20190710-173115.jpg
    Screenshot_20190710-173115.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20190710-173101.jpg
    Screenshot_20190710-173101.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 1
In the internet now show another brojer take over they place like rwmarkets and olympus..i know they want to make people deposit into their company and dont take action of their withdrawal.when at firs i depo in this compony the represent call me and said it was 24to 48 hour to withdraw now it takes almost 2weeks..they dont reply my ask for withdrawal...

Now the company take action to email me 6 days ago and say my withdrawal is success...and it takes 5 day to come in my acc.but all the word is nothing..this i show you all the email and atatus of my acc.now i will wait my answer regarding the withdrawal because my accoung is o balance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190716-110213.jpg
    Screenshot_20190716-110213.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20190716-110205.jpg
    Screenshot_20190716-110205.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20190716-110021.jpg
    Screenshot_20190716-110021.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 1
Back