CapMBeu.com (was CapMB.com)

Meghavarsha

Recruit
Hello Sir,
I have been scammed by CAPMB.com the broker has opened the positions and even when it cam to positive he has closed without informing me; in 2 cases he has opened the positions which made negative and closed with huge loss, so please support me
Best regards,

CMBsupport

CapMB representative
Dear Meghavarsha ,

Please provide us your contact details , so we can investigate the issue and give you full support .

Please send your information to one of our emails support@campb.com or compliance@capmb. com

Capmb team sorry to hear that you had bad experience , we are care about every client and do our best to feel happy and successful with us .

Termoli71

Recruit
I'm italian,
I opened my position with 2000 euroes last febrary, in April i sent a request for my money, but no one give me nothing!yestarday I sent a mail to italian postal police asking them to close the website capmb.com...my broker Roberto Gallorini is a liar . I don't speak english very Wells, but STAY SO FAR FROM THEIR

goldfinch

Recruit
I can not get hold of any onefrom CMB, I have phoned and emailed and all emails bounced, I have requested a withdrawal the amount is 940$ they say on thir website that it takes 5 days so I will wait and see if it is fourth coming.

Zero X

Recruit
im very sorry to say that in capital markets bunk their main target is to steal all the money from traders.
my account was going very well and i had a good profit. One day they cut me off from my account and i could do nothing.
i asked for a withdrawal and i got no answer. from one minute to other they showed that my account was negative and that i had taken all my money. I did not take not even one cent. They took everything.