CapproFX Scam

Stoqan

Recruit
Hi All,

This broker not process withdrawals. All money that flow to the company stay there, doesn't matter of your PL.
I have deposited $2000 and made profit of $1740 and requested withdrawal but they do not proceed it more than 1 month already. They not answer by email. On live chat they say "I will check" ....and that's all.
The company CapproFX Limited is registered under Alpha System Legacy FX Limited but they refuse this.
This broker is total Scam! Stay away if you want to get back your money!

Email all the addresses you can find for them. Invite them to come here and explain why you can't get a withdrawal processed.

Hi All,

This broker not process withdrawals. All money that flow to the company stay there, doesn't matter of your PL.
I have deposited $2000 and made profit of $1740 and requested withdrawal but they do not proceed it more than 1 month already. They not answer by email. On live chat they say "I will check" ....and that's all.
The company CapproFX Limited is registered under Alpha System Legacy FX Limited but they refuse this.
This broker is total Scam! Stay away if you want to get back your money!

they do not have good faith to process your request,
because their responds , as like your story, is terrible.
i will suggest you to find anything that you can use , proof , or else and report them to police or interpol

Back