CAPXM scammed me

Hello,

He is right, CAPXM Is a BIG scam,
I request some one from forexpeacearmy to help him

It is really unprofessional and thats a lot of money.

I will try my best to help you

thanks my Brother and i hope you can help us

Hello there, I want to understand why are not you supporting my case regarding shift forex and capxm? It has been almost 5 months and nothing new. There're even more people issued complaints about shiftforex and capxm, don't know really what else should I do so you can help me get my money back from them? Thank you in advance MGMForex

Did you open a Court Case?
yes i opened anew case in this link
LINK REMOVED

Cases in the Court Case Preparation folder can only be viewed by the person who filed them and a few other FPA members. Anyone else following the link will get an error. When a case moves to Open Cases, it can be viewed by everyone.

Wait until the mod decides to move it to Open Cases. Also you need to stay active in that case so it won't get abandoned. If deadlines are set, always be there at the specific date for the issue

Don't just wait. If the person who files a case doesn't come back and post in the case thread for too long, the case can be marked as Abandoned and then be dismissed.

Hello , It has been over a week since we sent an email to capxm and shiftforex and nobody has come back with any kind of reply or resolution. What is the next step ? and what can we do now ? Regards, MGMFOREX

Back