CAPXM scammed me

Capxm is company being owned by SHIFTFOREX.com Which is now called ShiftMarkets.com and all of them are scam. They also have other companies like Hummingbird platform and the currentdesk CRM and other hidden stuff.
ShiftMarekts and shiftforex has two goals which are how to make you fall in their trap to steal your money and second to steal all your data (clients information). It has been proven that they do it.
There are many fraud cases against Shiftmarkets Shiftforex .
So I would suggest the admins of ForexPeaceArmy to change the name of the thread to Capxm, shiftmarkets and shiftforex scam. It has already been proved that ShiftForex/shiftmarkets are the ones responsible of MGM's Money which got stolen by Ian McAfee, Tahsin Haykal, Anthony DiSanti and even Mathew Miller and Brain Philips.
Also ForexPeaceArmy has seen how they kept promising that they will fix MGM's issue and they never came back because they know themselves and they have stealing and they will always do.

ShiftMarkets scam Crypto exchange scam
ShiftForex Scam
Capxm Scam

Capxm is company being owned by SHIFTFOREX.com Which is now called ShiftMarkets.com and all of them are scam. They also have other companies like Hummingbird platform and the currentdesk CRM and other hidden stuff.
ShiftMarekts and shiftforex has two goals which are how to make you fall in their trap to steal your money and second to steal all your data (clients information). It has been proven that they do it.
There are many fraud cases against Shiftmarkets Shiftforex .
So I would suggest the admins of ForexPeaceArmy to change the name of the thread to Capxm, shiftmarkets and shiftforex scam. It has already been proved that ShiftForex/shiftmarkets are the ones responsible of MGM's Money which got stolen by Ian McAfee, Tahsin Haykal, Anthony DiSanti and even Mathew Miller and Brain Philips.
Also ForexPeaceArmy has seen how they kept promising that they will fix MGM's issue and they never came back because they know themselves and they have stealing and they will always do.

ShiftMarkets scam Crypto exchange scam
ShiftForex Scam
Capxm Scam
yes them stolen mgmforex also stolen me capital-gate.net

yes them stolen mgmforex also stolen me capital-gate.net
shiftmarkets capxm shiftforex are owned by the same frauds. They have been stealing from all their clients because they are money hungry and criminals.
Hope FPA can really help reveal these scammers true color.
shiftmarkets scam
shiftforex is a scam
shift markets new york scam
shift markets crypto currency exchange.

shiftmarkets capxm shiftforex are owned by the same frauds. They have been stealing from all their clients because they are money hungry and criminals.
Hope FPA can really help reveal these scammers true color.
shiftmarkets scam
shiftforex is a scam

i Hope so

Now the scammer Tahsin Haykal after some clients (he stole their money) knew his address in Novi Sad in Sep 2017. Tahsin Haykal scammer ran away from Serbia to Limassol and of course scamming under the new brand Kachingcoins .

Keep in mind guys Tahsin Haykal escaped from Miami Florida 2015 after he received some cheques (laundering money) on his home address when him and Shiftmarkets used to steal money from under Golden Bridge. And the FBI gave Shiftforex which is Shiftmarkets now what the deserve but unfortunately they used someone's else identity.

Kachingcoins Scam
shiftmarkets scam
shiftforex is a scam

Hello FPA admins/mods,

Any updates about getting anyone's right from shiftmarkets.com fraudsters and the shiftforex.com scam ?

I can see that they keep paying a lot of money on marketing to whiten up their ruined reputations. Of course you know that means shiftmarkets.com fraudsters will keep stealing more money. They are already trying to sell new cryptocurrencies for 40k lol, which the whole system doesn't even cost 3k.
You guys need to be more active and stop the shiftmarkets.com scammers

shiftmarkets.com scam
shiftforex.com scam

Hello FPA admins/mods,

We need to stop these fraudsters Ian Mcafee - Tahsin Haykal - Mathew Miller - Anthony DiSanti from stealing people's money and information. They are stealing through the new brand shiftmarkets and still using their ponzi scheme capxm to offer illegal liquidity and money laundry.

Shift Markets scam
#shiftmarkets scam
shiftmarkets scam shift markets cyprus scam
shift markets crypto scam
shift markets nyc scam

Back