GUILTY Case# 2015-124 | alokkuthari vs aaoption.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that AAOption is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 69 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alokkuthari

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.aaoption.com

My Case is: I opened an account with www.aaoption.com on 26th Feb 2015 with registered email id alokkuthari@gmail.com and my account number is 35062 and deposited $300 two times. The total is $600. My account manager was Mr. Thomas Katz. His email id is thomas@aaoption.com and skype id is thom.katz and phone number is 44-20-37340184. He is not responding to my email since last many months. they have given me bonus when i tried to withdrawal my money. I emailed to support@aaoption.com many times but they always say that contact your broker. When i ask in live chat support then they always say that it is the matter of finance and they can not do anything, contact your broker. Please help me to get my money back.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Alok Kuthari on 07/22/15

The company was first contacted about the issue on 05/21/15 the last contact was on 06/24/15

Details: Company always reply that broker will contact you and always cancel the withdrawal when i ask about the bonus then they say that it is also the matter of finance and they can not do anything.

Company representatives' emails: <thomas@aaoption.com>
<Support@AAoption.com>

Attachments

• aaoption.png
    208 KB · Views: 3
  • aaoption1.png
    202.1 KB · Views: 4
  • aaoption2.png
    358.5 KB · Views: 4
Now that you have a thread in Scam Alerts, please send an invitation to AAOption to come and join that discussion thread. Post an update here when you've done that.

I have Informed Aaoption via Email to come here and join the discussion. They are not coming on chat support everytime. I have they have blocked my ip.

Yo AsstMod, there seems to be a wave of complaints about AAoption. It looks like this needs to go to the formal invitation stage as soon as you have a chance.

I sent the formal invitation on August 9th, but forgot to post it here. No one bothered to address the complaint.

This now goes to Open Cases. Voting begins next week.

Back