GUILTY Case# 2015-140 | ScaldNL vs sunbirdfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that SunbirdFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 61 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ScaldNL

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.sunbirdfx.com/

My Case is: Dear FPA staff, (details you may require at the bottom and/or i the added files)

Here by I send a case against www.sunbirdfx.com because they are refusing to let me withdraw.
The story starts back in early June where I started to get server disconnects on major news events (NFP/CPI's exetera), I initially lost money on this and contact Jordan Mitty who was my account manager at the time. After speaking to him the lost money was refunded because the servers indeed failed to do anything around that time.
This was my last "decent/good” experience I had with sunbirdfx and from here on out it all went downhill. After I had more issues with the server and decided I wanted to withdraw my money so I could go to another broker where things would actually work I encountered my first real costumer service issues. After sending Jordan a handful of unanswered emails I finally got contacted by Amir Brown, he Informed me that Jordan had to take personal leave (I personally think he got fired) and that he would be my account manager from here on out. After talking with Amir on the phone and me explaining my situation he agree'd with me and said I should switch broker if there server cannot function properly for me, he also would fix my documentation on the website since they apparently never did this either. This is rather strange because at the time I did register the upload function did not work so I did send all my files to Jordan, I even received the full bonus equity/credit of 200% (5000 euro) because at the time of registration everything was alright. This was all back in early March so my documents where not uploaded for a period of 4 month, enough time you would think to get things in order. After 3 days of waiting in tried to email Amir again but without any luck, he ignored all my emails and phone calls from this point on and even was rude enough to send me “trade ideas” over his email to me but ignoring my account issues. So at this point I start to feel like something is up, then I started to email to compliance@sunbirdfx.com, at first they did not answer either so I mailed them another time and ended up getting a response back. At this point I did send them all my original files again which they came to the conclusion “your ID is expired now” so after not uploading them in the first place now they stalled again. So after a week (1 week to make a new passport) I mailed them pictures of it so they could finally register it to my account. By now we are 3 to 4 weeks passed my initial email with the compliance department. I finally was able to request a withdraw trough the website and so it was done, I had the confirmation email with the withdraw ID number and all. Now another full week passed without hearing anything so I decided to take a look on the website and see the status. And as I was afraid off nothing happened my full balance of 2227.52 euro (and I did order a full withdraw of 2227 euro) is still there, to my surprise I also saw I was assigned a new account manager Nikita Sakharov. This was a surprise because I never got informed about this, my new account manager never send an email or called me to inform he would be my new manager. So when I contact Nikita trough sunbird by leaving my account number behind for a callback, so he did call me back 1 time (from Russia rather than UK area where sunbird is located). He gave me a default speech about everything will be better now that I’m with him and so on, after I insisted I wasn’t interested in any of this and I just wanted my money and that I did file a withdraw request and so on. After this he got really short on the phone and told me he would call me back on the matter as soon as possible, which of course he did not because as soon the word “withdraw” comes up to any sunbird employee they seem to red flag you and ignore everything. So since I’m trying on my own for a while now I decided to ask some help at this point from you and hope you can get it done what I could not, still trying until today.

As an additional thing I would like to see if FPA can make it so I do not pay the standard 30$ withdraw fee because they are clearly neglecting this issue as well put a SEPA (1 day wire transfer) on the order since I should have my money already.

Details:
Leslie Wolters <leslie.wolters@gmail.com>
Account number: 320603
Account Manager: Nikita Sakharov
Money attempt to withdrawn: in euro 2.227,00 (full account balance) (euro account)
Withdraw ID: 2265469

kind regards,
L.Wolters

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by L.Wolters on 07/15/15

The company was first contacted about the issue on 06/25/15 the last contact was on 08/14/15

Details: Since i do not have a email from my current account manager i can only profide the number he called me from.

Nikita Sakharov : +7 (499) 609-25-65

They seem to switch my managers everytime i start to pressure them, and as soon withdraw comes up they seem to be extremely unresonsive.

Company representatives' emails: Jordan Mitty <JordanM@sunbirdfx.com>
Amir Brown <AmirB@sunbirdfx.com>

Attachments

• Account details.png
    69.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Withdraw req.png
    75.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Withdraw confirm.png
    317.9 KB · Views: 5
This is the second of two cases in a row for SunbirdFx. Both name Amir Brown as being involved.

I've gone ahead and issued formal invitations for both.

When i spoke to him he introduced himself as "The head of the EN costumer service department", i forgot to mention this in my orginial post.

Update #2:

I just spoke with Nikita Sakharov (same number as provided) on the phone and he claims not to work for sunbirdfx but instead works for an outside company. He was not aware that on the sunbirdfx website he was labeled as my account manager because he doesn’t work for Sunbird and he told me Amir Brown clearly is not doing his job and doesn’t inform anyone (including their partners). He also told me he had no access to any sunbird account information and this story makes sense since I never received an update mail from him becoming my new account manager. So as well my own case and him telling me he would look into my withdraw request as well he also would contact Amir Himself because he didn’t seem to like anything I informed him on.

When I have more information or missed something I will throw in another update ASAP.

Please email Nikita, Amir, Jordan, and anyone else you've communicated with at SunbirdFx. Explain what Nikita said to you and invite all of them to join the discussion in your thread in Scam Alerts.

Update #3

Invited as requested but I do not have a lot of hope of them responding since they inherently seem to dodge the topic and stall the money withdraw request. I also noticed that my “account manager” is now “Sunbird Missing Money English” and this has all the sign of avoiding/stalling the payout as I see it. So I have no account manager at this point in time and Nikita obviously did contact someone after I told him yesterday how thing are put together at sunbirdfx. Finally I also added 2 screen captures to give visual support to these claims.

Regards,
L.Wolters

Invite @.png Missing money.png

Update #3

Invited as requested but I do not have a lot of hope of them responding since they inherently seem to dodge the topic and stall the money withdraw request. I also noticed that my “account manager” is now “Sunbird Missing Money English” and this has all the sign of avoiding/stalling the payout as I see it. So I have no account manager at this point in time and Nikita obviously did contact someone after I told him yesterday how thing are put together at sunbirdfx. Finally I also added 2 screen captures to give visual support to these claims.

Regards,
L.Wolters

View attachment 20706 View attachment 20705
email nr2.png a extra screen capture of previous email + a new one to invite them to the scam alert threat.

They're definitely stalling, and it looks like they have no intentions of giving the money back. My only question is have you fulfilled the bonus requirements? Sometimes you can't withdraw any profits at all until those are fulfilled. They haven't mentioned that, yet, so that's probably not the issue, but I just wanted to make sure that base was covered.

The only condition I’m aware and informed off is that if I would withdraw any money my bonus would disappear. And since I intend on a full withdraw this is a non issue.

ScaldNL--from what you say, instead of returning your money, the broker generated a lot of words, requested more money from you, acted offended that you wanted your money back, and advised you of staff changes: delays on top of delays. did you say broker was renaming itself "Sunbird Missing Money"? appropriate name for a place that sure sounds like a GUILTY SCAMMER. good luck to you!--feaisland55

Back