GUILTY Case# 2015-176 | FOREXFORME vs ForexPrince.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that ForexPrince.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 66 98.5%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FXFORME

Fx-Persia.com Representative
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: ForexPrince.com

My Case is: Hello

I have a live trading account with forexprince company and also an IB account.
I have more than 7 clients with them with more than 30 K balance.
My trading account balance is more than 2400$ and I have also more than 2700$ in my IB account and I can share all the statements here to prove them.
this company is rejecting my withdrawal requests from my Trading account and also from my IB account for more than 1 month now .Regarding this problem I contacted their regulator ( FSA ) and explained them the problem and I also mentioned their IBC number that they have mentioned in their website and I got an interesting reply from their Regulator.
the registration details was belonged to another company .I can aslo share the Regulator Email here to prove that too.
Please be kind and be aware about this Scam company and also inform other clients about them to prevent any case like this.

Please Be informed that I uploaded the capture screens of my Live account , IB account and the Email of Regulator here in this post.
Please let me know if you need any more evidence to prove what I have mentioned.
I can share my payments details too.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by POUYA GHIACI on 09/18/15

The company was first contacted about the issue on 09/01/15 the last contact was on 10/12/15

Details: The Only Reply I got form Them was yesterday during last 4 weeks.and the only thing they mentioned was that we must wait and they never mentioned any reason for it

Company representatives' emails: Lee <Support@forexprince.com>
Bruce Mill <Support@forexprince.com>

Attachments

• Live account .JPG
    334 KB · Views: 5
  • IB Account.JPG
    342.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Regulator Email.JPG
    171.8 KB · Views: 5
IB arguments are excluded from Traders Court filings. Since they are also blocking withdrawals from your personal account, this complaint still qualifies to proceed.

It looks like you've been trying to communicate with them. Anything else to add before I send a formal invitation?

I have shared all the evidences I have and I informed my clients too about this court and all of them are waiting for it to be public to share the reviews and evidences too.
I will share the Email that I received from them regarding the IB application too here.

Attachments

• IB COnfirmation.JPG
    IB COnfirmation.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 7
Hi FOREXFORME! Long time no scam. :D You need to start checking those regulatory registrations before opening an account with some of these companies.

Docs verified by broker and withdrawal being blocked. Looks pretty straightforward to me.

Yo AsstMod, try to get that formal invite out soon.

Hi
Thanks for your kind reply my friend.
I'm waitig for the case to be public to share it and invite them to forum to reply.
my client are also waiting for it to be in public.
Please be kind and put this case in open Cases Folder so I will be able to invite them all.

Formal invitation issued. If they don't bother to respond soon, this goes to Open Cases and gets voted on next week.

Thanks a lot for your cooperation but I do not think they will reply to invitation.

Back