GUILTY Case# 2015-193 | JoeyF vs Bloombex-options.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Bloombex-Options.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 59 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JoeyF

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: Bloombex-options.com

My Case is: I was dealing with the Head Broker, John Davis with Bloombex-options.com.

John Davis tells me how lucky I am to find him and that he only works with rich people who trade hundreds of thousands of dollars with him and doing me a service to work with me on such little money. He wanted 100K to begin with. I could only put up $7500, and then he digs deeper and deeper and then the matching happens and so original deposit and match got up to my 67K and Bloombex matched up to 300%.

John built the dream and guaranteed it all the way through. And that he is a man of his word, to promise the very minimum of at least double in 3 months. He did all trading and, he told me that I could withdraw 50K each month started in May, and that did not happen at all. I had to put more in because he then mentions about turnover and always never to worry about anything, and then another deposit of money to speed up turnover and put me into VIP, and then another deposit in June to say that all money is clear to withdraw in July 12th, after Bloombex has 30 days to trade with that, and then Greece was going to leave the Euro and so then John calls me up about more money to put in to really make big money. The account was around $185K as of July 8th, 2015, and then John went of vacation and told me he would be back the following week, which turnout to be around a month.

We had agreed to withdraw all of my investment of 120K and earnings by July 12th 2015, this is the date we met all obligations to withdraw my money. John had horrible trades on the 8th of July and earlier that week, the day before leaving to Singapore, and he had to put capital protection on the account of $90,000 He was gone and left it for someone else to trade without my permission. I ask for the withdrawal of the my money. But at that time John is conveniently out of the country in Singapore and within a couple days the balance had 69K and 80K in long term oil trades, and then within a couple hours the guy sold the long term oil trades and blew the whole account and left 17K in there. They were trading of $12K per trade and I had even changed the password on my account and they still accessed the account.

I talked to John and he was very upset and promised to fix it when he got back. I have been very patient with him to do this. Bloombex does not help me at all and they tell me to work with John. John said the account was under investigation for one month and it was the head broker of the other team who blew the account. By the way, I did not authorize any further trading after the 12th of July and that broker traded after that date and deliberately lost the money.

Finally, in Sept, conversations started more frequently with John on the plan to fix this mess, and of course he wants more money to put in and he will match it with his own money. Here we go again, negotiating things all the time, and he is so believable. I ask him questions that are not answered about the same situation I had with the first broker optionsFX, that John told me to do however those things don't apply to Bloombex. Also, I mentioned about forexpeacearmy.com and that I will go there, and he realizes that I won't put in any more money, and so he now wants to trade the remaining 17K, which if he did would be gone. And the recommendation was to make trades of $5k. They sent me back the remaining amount in the account of $17k, but they blew my $103K.

Every deal made with John Davis, never comes close. These brokers tell the best tales and know every trick to get more deposit out of you. I have been taken advantage of, and these guys dig deeper and squeeze everything out of you.

I have attached our conversations from Skype since 03/2015 to present. This may be the most helpful for updates.
Attached is the banking history. I deposited money from credit cards and then he sent money back to me to do it wire transfers, because of what happened with optionsfx.
Attached are trading histories.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by JoeyF on 11/02/15

The company was first contacted about the issue on 07/21/15 the last contact was on 11/02/15

Details: Bloombex tells me to work it out with John Davis the Head broker.

Company representatives' emails: John Davis<john.d@bloombex-options.com>
Stan Manner<stan.m@bloombex-options.com>

Attachments

• Bloombex, John Davis.docx
    77.8 KB · Views: 9
  • bloombex, banking History.docx
    32.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Bloombex, binary.docx
    179.4 KB · Views: 7
  • bloombex, pairs and long term.docx
    78.6 KB · Views: 6
Whatever you do, don't deposit another cent.

Invite them to your public thread in Scam Alerts. Post an update there (and here) when you've done that.

Can you please submit a new review. What you sent in was only a link to your Scam Alerts thread. A review needs to contain enough text to stand on it's own.

Bloombex is aware of their scam and of their liability of their broker who deliberately blew the account because is came tI'm to withdraw the money. Evidently, bloombex options fired the broker who filled in for John Davis while he was gone. However I changed the password at that time and I believethe brokers name was Peter who gained access of the account to wipe the account empty. I did not ever talk to this guy or give authorization to trade my account.

I emailed them the link on November 2nd for the tread.. I will do it again. Do I just email them the link again or how do I invite them to the thread?

Email them the link to the thread in Scam Alerts. Ask them to come and join the discussion.

I sent them the link and invited bloombex and john davis to the discussion several times.

Yo AsstMod! When you have a chance, can you add a formal FPA invitation on top of the invites that JoeyF has already sent?

Back