GUILTY Case# 2016-058 | Rod2014 vs Bloombex-Options

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Bloombex-Options.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 77 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rod2014

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: Bloombex-Options.com

My Case is: I would like to inform you of an issue that am currently having with a Binary options Broker Bloombex Options

I first opened an account with them on August 5, 2015. The amount deposited was $300.00 I was planning on getting my feet wet and trading on a new broker platform.

Not long after I open my account on August 6, 2015 I received a call from a senior account manager David Hoffman he said he would be looking after my account. He had some very profitable trades that he wanted to discuss with me. He said I could not lose. I was very skeptical. I asked David to send me the details on these trades.

This is what I was sent

Hello Rod with account number 142823,

I am very pleased that we will be taking advantage on this opportunity.

I understand your concern is in regards to our “Protected Capital Packages”

When we purchase an Independent package from Bloombex-Options we will be insured

100% as beginners trading benefit. (STRICTLY FOR APPLE TRADES) (Max Cap. 25k)

Meaning that even in the slight chance that these trades happen to lose due to an

unexpected short squeeze or for any other reason. Bloombex-Options will be

reimbursing you dollar for dollar back to your trading account.

Regards,

David

David Hoffman | Senior Account Manager

Skype ID: Davidh.Bloombex

www.Bloombex-options.com

Of course I had some questions

I emailed David on August 7, 2015

David

When these losing trades are re reimbursed they come back to the trading account as a bonus?

If I lose $10K trading apple Bloombex reimburses my $10 K I can withdraw these funds no strings attached?

I will not need to hit a trading volume or some other stipulation.

Thanks,

Rod

Here is the response on August 10, 2015 via email

Rod

There won't be any trading volume on the money you will get back and you will be able to place a withdrawal request for the funds at any given time as i mentioned before over the phone. We won't lose this trade, i would sell my wife on this trade!

Let me know if i need to give you a call, ill do it with pleasure, and even before you put in the money let me give you a session about my trading strategy on currencies, that is if you are interested.

Thanks,

David

I spoke to David on the phone and clarified his email. He told me the funds would not come back as a bonus and that if the trade was to lose I would have no issues withdrawing all of the funds.

Well I have the information in Black and White that states if the trade loses I will be able to withdraw the funds from my account without any issue.

On August 11 I deposited $10,000.00 into my account.

I called David and we placed the Apple trades On August 11for $10,000.00 with an expiry of September 30, 2015

I though this is great what can go wrong. I can turn a profit or I can get my money back.

Well on August 21 I got another call from David Hoffman he proceed to tell me that there was another contract on Apple with the same conditions as the previous one.

Here was the contract.

Hello Rod with Account number 142823,

I am very pleased that we will be taking advantage on this extended

opportunity.

When we purchase an Extended Independent package from Bloombex-Options

we will be insured 100% as beginners trading benefit. (STRICTLY FOR APPLE

TRADES) (Max Cap. 10k)

Meaning that even in the slight chance that these trades happen to lose due to

an unexpected short squeeze or for any other reason. Bloombex-Options will

be reimbursing you dollar for dollar back to your trading account.

Regards,

David

www.Bloombex-options.com

I said on the phone that I would agree to Deposit an additional $4,000.00 into my account to be put into this Apple trade. I confirmed again that if this trade was to lose would the money come back into my account as a bonus he said no. I confirmed will there be an stipulations to withdraw the funds if the trade was to lose and he said no.

I added an additional $4,000.00 to my account on August 21, 2015.

David and I open up another long term trade on Apple to expire on Septmber 30, 2015

Well the next thing that happened the trades lost

On October 1, 2015 I sent an email to David

David

I hope you are doing well.

I wish I was sending an email saying I have a bunch of profit in my account. Unfortunately that is not the case.

I am wondering when the 14 K will be placed back into my account.

I really need to pay back the credit card company.

Can nyou please give me an update

Thanks

Rod

On October 5 I received this reply

Hi Rod,

Im fine thank you, and how are you?

I know we have lost the trades, i wish it would have been different also.

Today our Finance Department will return the funds as a bonus back into your account!

All the best,

David Hoffman

David Hoffman

Germany (Toll-Free): +492112409081

www.bloombex-options.com

On October 6, 2015

The funds were returned to my account as a Bonus?

I spoke to David on the phone and explained that I needed to the money back out of this account to pay off my credit cards. This is how the Bloombex account had been funded.

He explained I needed to download the withdrawal form and send it back

To the Bloombex Compliance department.

On October 14, 2015

I had completed this form and sent it to the compliance department as requested.

I sent the information and waited for a response.

compliance@bloombex-options.com

Here is a withdrawal request from Rod Fierbach

I have also included the emails from my Account Manager.

Thanks

Rod Fierbach

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 5:04 AM
Subject: Re: Protected Capital File
To: Rod Fierbach <>
There won't be any trading volume on the money you will get back and you will be able to place a withdrawal request for the funds at any given time as i mentioned before over the phone. We won't loose this trade, i would sell my wife on this trade!

Let me know if i need to give you a call, ill do it with pleasure, and even before you put in the money let me give you a session about my trading strategy on currencies, that is if you are interested.

Thanks,

David

On 7 August 2015 at 18:25, Rod Fierbach<>wrote:

David

When these losing trades are re reimbursed they come back to the trading account as a bonus?

If I lose $10K trading apple Bloombex reimburses my $10 K I can withdraw these funds no strings attached?

Thanks,

Rod

On October 19, 2015 I received this Email from David Hoffman

Hi Rod,

I have placed the request for the withdrawal, as soon i hear back from this i will inform you.

All the best,

David

On October 25, 2015 I sent this email

David

Can you please tell me what has happened with this withdrawal request? I need to get some funds out of this account. I gave the credit card companies calling me almost daily.

Please help me out

Thanks

On October 25 I wrote this email to the compliance department

It has been several weeks and I have not heard back from anyone regarding my request. Can you please call me or send me an email

Thanks Rod Fierbach

On October 26, 2015 I received this email from David

Hi Rod,

The request got denied, due to bonus that we need to unlock, we need to continue trading in order to unlock the bonus.

I will take care of your account and unlock the bonus as fast as possible.

Best,

David

October 26, 2015 I sent this email

David,

What happened to being able to with draw the funds from this account?

There won't be any trading volume on the money you will get back and you will be able to place a withdrawal request for the funds at any given time as i mentioned before over the phone. We won't lose this trade, i would sell my wife on this trade!

Thanks,

David

When will I be able to withdraw the funds The Credit card company wants their money back.

Please help

Rod

On October 26, 2015

David responded with this

I will make sure that before Friday we reached the requirements for the withdrawal ok? I will place as much trades as we need ok?

On October 27 I received this message from the compliance department

Dear Trader,

In accordance with our Bonus Policy, as indicated in our Terms & Conditions http://bloombex-options.com/terms-conditions/ your withdrawal request has been suspended.

You have already begun to trade with the bonus provided, and have yet to reach the relevant turnover amount.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or concerns.

Communications broke down from here.

I was then assigned a new account manager Rob Miller on November 18, 2015

Hello Rod,

It's Rob Miller, your new senior account manager. I tried calling you just now but could not get through. Please let me know a good time to call and a good number that works so that I can analyze your trades and review some strategies with you as soon as possible. Please add me on Skype as well, it’s the best way to get a hold of me. See Skype name below. Thanks and have a great day.

Cheers!

Best Regards,

Rob Miller

Senior Account Manager

Phone:+44 203 695 1155Ext. 517

Skype ID: robm.bloombex

http://bloombex-options.com/

I did speak to Rob Miller on the phone November 19, 2015

I explained my situation and that I urgently needed to get the funds out of this account.

Well we had one conversation and that was the last one. He said I needed to invest more money to get into the VIP trading department.

I said I was broke and had no more money. All I wanted was to get the funds out of this account that I was promised.

That was the last conversation that we had. Until January 19, 2016 Rob Sent me a message on skype about a webinar and a link.

I am asking for you help to get this issue resolved. I would like to find a way to get my funds back from this company that out right lied to me.

Please help me to get my funds back.

Looking online I am not the only person that this Broker has screwed over.

Thanks

Rod Fierbach

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Rod Fierbach on 02/26/16

The company was first contacted about the issue on 10/01/15 the last contact was on 02/22/16

Details: I would like to inform you of an issue that am currently having with a Binary options Broker Bloombex Options

I first opened an account with them on August 5, 2015. The amount deposited was $300.00 I was planning on getting my feet wet and trading on a new broker platform.

Not long after I open my account on August 6, 2015 I received a call from a senior account manager David Hoffman he said he would be looking after my account. He had some very profitable trades that he wanted to discuss with me. He said I could not lose. I was very skeptical. I asked David to send me the details on these trades.

This is what I was sent

Hello Rod with account number 142823,

I am very pleased that we will be taking advantage on this opportunity.

When we purchase an Independent package from Bloombex-Options we will be insured

100% as beginners trading benefit. (STRICTLY FOR APPLE TRADES) (Max Cap. 25k)

Meaning that even in the slight chance that these trades happen to lose due to an

unexpected short squeeze or for any other reason. Bloombex-Options will be

reimbursing you dollar for dollar back to your trading account.

Regards,

David

www.Bloombex-options.com

Of course I had some questions

I emailed David on August 7, 2015

David

Thanks,

Rod

Here is the response on August 10, 2015 via email

Rod

Thanks,

David

I spoke to David on the phone and clarified his email. He told me the funds would not come back as a bonus and that if the trade was to lose I would have no issues withdrawing all of the funds.

Well I have the information in Black and White that states if the trade loses I will be able to withdraw the funds from my account without any issue.

On August 11 I deposited $10,000.00 into my account.

I called David and we placed the Apple trades On August 11for $10,000.00 with an expiry of September 30, 2015

I though this is great what can go wrong. I can turn a profit or I can get my money back.

Well on August 21 I got another call from David Hoffman he proceed to tell me that there was another contract on Apple with the same conditions as the previous one.

Here was the contract.

Hello Rod with Account number 142823,

I am very pleased that we will be taking advantage on this extended

opportunity.

When we purchase an Extended Independent package from Bloombex-Options

we will be insured 100% as beginners trading benefit. (STRICTLY FOR APPLE

TRADES) (Max Cap. 10k)

Meaning that even in the slight chance that these trades happen to lose due to

an unexpected short squeeze or for any other reason. Bloombex-Options will

be reimbursing you dollar for dollar back to your trading account.

Regards,

David

www.Bloombex-options.com

I said on the phone that I would agree to Deposit an additional $4,000.00 into my account to be put into this Apple trade. I confirmed again that if this trade was to lose would the money come back into my account as a bonus he said no. I confirmed will there be an stipulations to withdraw the funds if the trade was to lose and he said no.

I added an additional $4,000.00 to my account on August 21, 2015.

David and I open up another long term trade on Apple to expire on Septmber 30, 2015

Well the next thing that happened the trades lost

On October 1, 2015 I sent an email to David

David

I hope you are doing well.

I wish I was sending an email saying I have a bunch of profit in my account. Unfortunately that is not the case.

I am wondering when the 14 K will be placed back into my account.

I really need to pay back the credit card company.

Can you please give me an update

Thanks

Rod

On October 5 I received this reply

Hi Rod,

Im fine thank you, and how are you?

I know we have lost the trades, i wish it would have been different also.

Today our Finance Department will return the funds as a bonus back into your account!

All the best,

David Hoffman

David Hoffman

Germany (Toll-Free): +492112409081

www.bloombex-options.com

On October 6, 2015

The funds were returned to my account as a Bonus?

I spoke to David on the phone and explained that I needed to the money back out of this account to pay off my credit cards. This is how the Bloombex account had been funded.

He explained I needed to download the withdrawal form and send it back

To the Bloombex Compliance department.

On October 14, 2015

I had completed this form and sent it to the compliance department as requested.

I sent the information and waited for a response.

compliance@bloombex-options.com

Here is a withdrawal request from Rod Fierbach

I have also included the emails from my Account Manager.

Thanks

Rod Fierbach

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 5:04 AM
Subject: Re: Protected Capital File
To: Rod Fierbach <>
There won't be any trading volume on the money you will get back and you will be able to place a withdrawal request for the funds at any given time as i mentioned before over the phone. We won't loose this trade, i would sell my wife on this trade!

Thanks,

David

On 7 August 2015 at 18:25, Rod Fierbach<>wrote:

David

Thanks,

Rod

On October 19, 2015 I received this Email from David Hoffman

Hi Rod,

I have placed the request for the withdrawal, as soon i hear back from this i will inform you.

All the best,

David

On October 25, 2015 I sent this email

David

Can you please tell me what has happened with this withdrawal request? I need to get some funds out of this account. I gave the credit card companies calling me almost daily.

Please help me out

Thanks

On October 25 I wrote this email to the compliance department

It has been several weeks and I have not heard back from anyone regarding my request. Can you please call me or send me an email

Thanks Rod Fierbach

On October 26, 2015 I received this email from David

Hi Rod,

The request got denied, due to bonus that we need to unlock, we need to continue trading in order to unlock the bonus.

I will take care of your account and unlock the bonus as fast as possible.

Best,

David

October 26, 2015 I sent this email

David,

What happened to being able to with draw the funds from this account?

Thanks,

David

When will I be able to withdraw the funds The Credit card company wants their money back.

Please help

Rod

On October 26, 2015

David responded with this

I will make sure that before Friday we reached the requirements for the withdrawal ok? I will place as much trades as we need ok?

On October 27 I received this message from the compliance department

Dear Trader,

In accordance with our Bonus Policy, as indicated in our Terms & Conditions http://bloombex-options.com/terms-conditions/ your withdrawal request has been suspended.

You have already begun to trade with the bonus provided, and have yet to reach the relevant turnover amount.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or concerns.

Communications broke down from here.

I was then assigned a new account manager Rob Miller on November 18, 2015

Hello Rod,

It's Rob Miller, your new senior account manager. I tried calling you just now but could not get through. Please let me know a good time to call and a good number that works so that I can analyze your trades and review some strategies with you as soon as possible. Please add me on Skype as well, it’s the best way to get a hold of me. See Skype name below. Thanks and have a great day.

Cheers!

Best Regards,

Rob Miller

Senior Account Manager

Phone:+44 203 695 1155Ext. 517

Skype ID: robm.bloombex

http://bloombex-options.com/

I did speak to Rob Miller on the phone November 19, 2015

I explained my situation and that I urgently needed to get the funds out of this account.

Well we had one conversation and that was the last one. He said I needed to invest more money to get into the VIP trading department.

I said I was broke and had no more money. All I wanted was to get the funds out of this account that I was promised.

That was the last conversation that we had. Until January 19, 2016 Rob Sent me a message on skype about a webinar and a link.

I am asking for you help to get this issue resolved. I would like to find a way to get my funds back from this company that out right lied to me.

Please help me to get my funds back.

Looking online I am not the only person that this Broker has screwed over.

Thanks

Rod Fierbach

Most recent email

Company representatives' emails: David Hoffman <david.h@bloombex-options.com>

Attachments

• Bloombex Options complaint.docx
    121.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Payments made.docx
    2.6 MB · Views: 12
  • Protected Capital (Rod) August 6, 2015.pdf
    159.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Withdrawal Forms.pdf
    219 KB · Views: 6
Looks like Bloombex got your invitation and responded in your Scam Alerts thread. Go ahead and reply to them there as soon as possible.

Major

I responded to Bloombex with the information they requested on March 1 but I have not heard anything back yet.
I will let you know if they respond.

Major,

Well I never received a response back from Bloombex after I sent them all of my emails?
Not sure if they are still looking over the information or just ignoring me?

Email all the addresses you have one more time and also make a post about not having heard back in your Scam Alerts thread. Let's see if that gets their attention or not.

Major
I recieved a call from Bloombex on Friday they admitted that they screwed up. I should have been able to with draw the funds in my account according to the trades that I had gotten involved with. He explained that the Account manager would have taken a hit if I was to withdraw the funds. I explained that I had been speaking to the Support and Compliance depatment and the account manager regarding the withdrawal but my requests where rejected. the Account Manager placed several trades on my account after the bonus money came back into my account the balance stood at about $6400 not the $14K that should have been in this account. Bloombex said they would refund the monsy but not the 14K only the money that was remaining in the account. i was not happy about this because I was not the one that placed the trades on the account. in the end Bloombex sent me a refund for $6400 that I received today. Bloombex was still going to investigate this case but i am assuming nothing will come out of it. The Account Manager was fired and I am out some money. Thanks for your help If I hear anything else I will update this case.

Rod

Options companies always offer "perfect" account managers and then those managers are "fired" or "leave" after damaging an account. Chances are, the account manager is sitting there laughing about stealing your money while someone else is on the phone claiming he's been fired.

Wait a few days so they can't reverse the wire transfer (ask your bank how long they have). Then demand the rest of the money which was traded away against your explicit directions. If they won't way what they owe you, then this case can proceed.

Since they haven't followed up in your forums thread, I've just issued the formal invitation. Please post an update here and in your Scam Alerts thread on Friday afternoon to let me know if you've heard back from them.

I have not heard anything from Bloombex since that said they would contact me in a private email on March 18. They returned part of my money well what was left in my account after the Account manager made a bunch of trades. I was asking for the full 14 k that they had said they would return to me.
Please help if you are able to

Back