GUILTY Case# 2016-124 | Chandramohan Khetwal vs imperialoptions.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that ImperialOptions.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 71 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.imperialoptions.com

My Case is: I made a deposit of $300 on 30th Nov 2015 and when i tried to make withdrawal on 14th April 2016 they just canceled my withdrawal without any reason, then i again made withdrawal on 30th May and that is still pending. Imperial Options is still not releasing my withdrawal. Even i am not getting any reply from Imperialoptions.com . Please beaware of this scam broker. I am filling up the case against Imperialoptions.com. Please help me and guide me what to do further.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Chandramohan on 06/16/16

The company was first contacted about the issue on 05/02/16 the last contact was on 06/16/16

Details: No reply from the company.

Company representatives' emails: Support<customersupport@imperialoptions.com>

Attachments

• Imperialoptions.png
    127.9 KB · Views: 6
I think I should have suggested reporting back here once you did what was asked in Scam Alerts.

I'm going to issue a formal invitation now. If they don't bother to reply, then this can go public soon.

They haven't replied to me either. This is going to Open Cases now and can be voted on next week.

There are many cases against these thieves, you'd better think for legal actions.

There can be valid reasons for cancelling a withdrawal. Of course, any honest broker would be happy to explain what the problem is and what can be done to fix it. Dishonest brokers just ignore their clients.

GUILTY!!!

Back