RESOLVED - Case# 2016-135 | scrimpycoot vs tradorax.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Tradorax.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 71 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

scrimpycoot

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.tradorax.com

My Case is: I joined Tradorax a while back (October 2015), and deposited $500. I then got a call from a mister Mark Stern, who was my "broker" we spoke and over a period of 3 months I deposited $6,200 more. When speaking with Mark, I was clearly told over and over that if i need to get any bonuses, they WILL NOT affect any future withdrawals. Fast forward to January I get an email from a Jake Taylor, that my account has been transferred over to him. I Skype messaged Mark and asked him about the move, and if our agreement about bonuses would still be intact. He gave me a resounding YES, and so i gladly worked with the new broker. who wanted me to deposit another $5,000 which I did. After some wins and some loses, some of which i was reimbursed the losses, still under the impression that our agreement still stood. I put in a request to withdraw $2,200 which me and Jake Taylor agreed would be a decent MONTHLY withdrawal so we can leave money in the account and keep growing it. I was able to receive that first withdrawal. and here is where the problems all started. I kept going like usual, and the next month rolls around, and i only ask for $1,000, I was told theres a problem with the payment system and it would be a little while. The whole month passes with me continuously getting the same answer. So when he next month comes I get told its working now, so I asked for the previous, and this months withdrawal to be done at the same time. Few days go by and i hear nothing, so i message Jake again and ask him whats going on? he replied with we have a problem. He then told me that because of the "bonuses" i can not withdraw. I explained to him my long standing agreement with Mark. He said he would speak with mark and get back to me on tuesday the 12th of JULY, Fast forward to today, i still have not gotten any withdrawal confirmation or a response to the issue. I NEVER agreed to take ANY bonuses. If i knew this would be a problem I would've ate the losses and been done with it, but because i was told over and over that nothing would affect my withdrawal process. again I NEVER agreed to anything labeled as a BONUS. I was re assured over and over again that i would never have a problem and that i would be able to withdraw without any problems. and that is all i want, is the be able to withdraw MY money without any problems. They have a thing that if you request a withdrawal with a bonus balance it cancels out the bonus balance, even when I've tried doing it that way i got a rude phone call were i was yelled at that i can't withdraw. i have live chat proof, and sky conversation proof that none of this should have been a problem, i also have proof about the bonuses being canceled out, but there isn't enough upload slots under evidence. I have more that I can send. I have also attached the "bonus sheet" showing my "bonuses" that are shown Once I try to make a withdrawal and it cancels out any wagering bonuses.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Jonathan on 07/20/16

The company was first contacted about the issue on 10/29/15 the last contact was on 07/19/16

Details: I only got replies that were i cant withdraw. from live support i got replies that i shouldnt have a problem.

Company representatives' emails: Mark Stern <marks@tradorax.com>
Jake Taylor <jaket@tradorax.com>

Attachments

• jan 12th.PNG
    199.9 KB · Views: 18
  • jan 13th.PNG
    213 KB · Views: 18
  • jan 15th.PNG
    215.5 KB · Views: 16
The date of first contact was meant to be April 29th 2016. That was the date I first asked for the withdrawal that caused this problem

Yo AsstMod! Looks like Scrimpycoot has already invited Tradorax. I see no reason not to proceed to the formal FPA invitation.

Formal invitation issued.

Scrimpycoot,
Please post an update sometime on Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning to let me know if you've heard anything from Tradorax or not.

Formal invitation issued.

Scrimpycoot,
Please post an update sometime on Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning to let me know if you've heard anything from Tradorax or not.

After a little bit of pestering, I was told from Jake that "mark is handling it" I also was able to do some digging and found a law firm connected to AM Capital LTD (which owns tradorax) and someone registered as the officer for AM Capital who is at the law firm I am not sure though if this person is also a registered officer of the law firm.. Over the Phone they would not let me speak to the officer of both companies but I was able to Reach someone named Nadia, I have sent her an email explaining the case in detail, and linked her to the thread. I have still gotten nothing back from Mark and am being ignored on phone calls and live chat, and my emails to tradorax directly are being ignored as well. Im going to keep digging and contact whoever I can, and keep making waves until my situation is handled. I will update you with any new information.

Please post an update sometime in the next 48 hours so that I'll know if this goes to Open Cases for a vote next week or not.

Please post an update sometime in the next 48 hours so that I'll know if this goes to Open Cases for a vote next week or not.
The official response from the Law Firm connected to AM Capital LTD is as follows
" Dear Jonathan,

Thank you for your email and your call and providing further details.

Neither AM-Capital Ltd (registered office address Suite 12, 2nd Floor, Queens House, 180 Tottenham Court Road, W1T 7PD, Registration number 06261340) nor its directors and shareholders do not have any relation to Tradorax.com. Am-capital Ltd does not own tradorax and have no connections to it at all.

It is not clear from your email, where you have taken the information that tradorax is owned by Am-capital Ltd. Also, I have tried to google it and the google search came up with another Am-capital Ltd registered in Honk Hong and specializing in brokerage. It might be them, that you need to contact to.

I hope you will be able to resolve your matter in the near future. "

So from here I guess its ready to go to an open case...

Back