GUILTY Case# 2017-001 | jonaspfeffer vs aafxtrading.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that AAFxTrading.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 67 97.1%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jonaspfeffer

Private, 1st Class
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.aafxtrading.com

My Case is: I deposited 68k€ at AAFXTrading back in July 2016 via Neteller, made a couple of trades and wanted to withdraw afterwards. The support told me that it would take around three to four weeks as they need to wait for a bank transfer to withdraw via Neteller. After three weeks were gone I logged into my account and needed to reset my password. When I logged in with the new password I saw that three trades were made with 1x 25 lots and 2x 10 lots on USDJPY and immediately margin called afterwards so ~67k€ were gone.

I contacted the support which told me that they got an email from my account saying that they should reset my password and cancel the outstanding withdrawal. They then sent a new password via email. My GMail account does not show any suspicious activity. There is no IP other than my own and foreign devices need an SMS code to log in. My own device was turned off when the email was sent and the trades executed.

AAFXTrading was not able to show me the header information of the email they received because "there were no header information". Everybody who has some IT knowledge knows what kind of bull**** that statement is. It is clear that no email was sent from my account and nobody other than myself has had access to my mail account.

I did not receive any informations about the investigations that should have taken place and the signs are telling me that AAFXTrading saw easy money by scamming me. Hoping that filing a case helps.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by jonaspfeffer on 01/01/17

The company was first contacted about the issue on 07/29/16 the last contact was on 10/28/16

Details: No replies via email, only via chat and Skype, unfortunately no records are available on my PC.

Company representatives' emails: Customer Support <support@aafxtrading.com>
Compliance Department <compliance@aafxtrading.com>

Attachments

• aafx.htm
    12.1 KB · Views: 41
Please see my advice in your Scam Alerts thread. Make sure the invitation is to the Scam Alerts thread. They can't see this thread yet. Post an update here when you've updated Scam Alerts.

Great! Post an update on Monday about whether or not you've heard back from them.

As I wrote in the scam alert thread there has been no reaction from the broker so far. Neither by mail nor in the thread.

I've just sent them a formal invitation to join the discussion thread. Please post sometime Thursday evening or Friday morning to let me know if you've heard back from them or not.

If not, then this will go to Open Cases.

Oh no, I missed this one while prepping this week's cases. :(

I'll try to get it moved to Open Cases tomorrow so the voting can begin next week.

Back