GUILTY Case# 2017-009 | slimtrader vs binarytilt.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that BinaryTilt.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 65 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

slimtrader

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.binarytilt.com

My Case is: I initially deposited 1k usd and started trading succesfully,i then started recieving multiple calls a day from my allocated broker Michelle casialeris selling me an "insured trade" where my principal will be guaranteed whether the trade wins or loses.She constantly called so i requested a withdrawal of my initial 1k deposit to make sure that they were ok which the sent to me in a few days so i though everything looked ok and i deposited another 5k ,the trade was a winner and netted 4.2k.She also sent me confirmation of the trade and also a guarantee certificate signed by the head of binary tilt and the underwriter at AIG insurance.
In the meantime my balance had increased to 25k usd and i had done over 400 individual trades.
I then requested another withdrawal of 5k and this is when it all went sour.Michelle stopped answering my calls,she was reading my whats app messages to her but not responding.No one was replying to emails and on the odd occasion that someone actually answered mt calls i was just put on hold.
I then recieved an email saying my account was being investigated and trading was blocked.I managed to get screenshots of all my trades that i did with the company but still i have recieved no funds back from the company and they are now blocking my calls and not replying to emails

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by slimtrader on 12/28/16

The company was first contacted about the issue on 12/20/16 the last contact was on 01/17/17

Details: the last email reply i got said my account was under investigation and they would get back to me that was on the 4th january and since then i have not been able to contact them

Company representatives' emails: support <support@binarytilt.com>
compliance dept <compliance@binarytilt.com>
michelle cassialeris <michelle@binarytilt.com>

Attachments

• screenshot.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 6
the insurance certificate for my trade I wonder if the guy from AIG knows about this and the company

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170118-085528.png
    Screenshot_20170118-085528.png
    385.4 KB · Views: 7
It wouldn't be the first time a binary company has lied about insurance. I think you need to contact AIG about this. If you are lucky, AIG will post a public warning about the fake insurance claim.

Go ahead and invite them to your Scam Alerts thread (see post #4 there for instructions). Don't send them the link to this thread. They can't see it yet.

Post an update here and in Scam Alerts once the invitation is sent.

I've just issued the formal invitation to Binary Tilt.

Please post an update on Wednesday evening or Thursday to let me know if you've heard back from them or not.

I just recieved this reply to an email I sent last week....the same old bluff that my account is under investigation.they have been saying this for 4 weeks now.they aren't fooling anyone

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170123-163229.png
    Screenshot_20170123-163229.png
    180.4 KB · Views: 5
Back