GUILTY Case# 2017-030 | AAFXVictim vs aafxtrading.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that AAFxTrading.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 76 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AAFXVictim

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.aafxtrading.com

My Case is: I'm a Victim of AAFXtrading. Today is March 6th, 2017, I have been trading with AAFXtrading.com for the past 4 months. I have no problem with platform mt4. I decided to withdraw money from AAFX but they didn't let me withdraw. They excuses. Now, they locked my accounts
1/2132517057
2/2132516423
Total $62,546.09 US dollars with no open trades...
I have been sending many many emails but no reply and I called 61-280035080 Australia 582-81981079 Hongkong no one answered. Please help me and please send me email to aafxvictim@yahoo.com
Super thank you
An AAFXvictim

Level 4, 27 – 20 shelley King Street Sydney NSW 2000, Australia.

Two Exchange Square 8 Connaught Place Central, Hong Kong

Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Beachmont, Box 1510 Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
Number +19142335216, I called this number and it belongs to a company in Westchester, New York USA, AVJ Management

AAFXTrading.com registered their name thru "GoDaddy.com" so they would have more information regarding this company.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by AAFXVictim on 03/06/17

The company was first contacted about the issue on 12/21/16 the last contact was on 03/03/17

Details: The very first request to withdraw $24,000 was made in December 2016.
AAFX Trading told me the transfer was returned because the routing number was wrong.
I asked them for the receipt showing that but they never replied to my emails. The second withdrawal
request was in February for the amount of $8,000 and they never replied
or deposited either amount into my bank account. By the end of February
I was concerned and very worried about my withdrawal requests and decided to close all my open trades. I chatted on line with their
customer support staff many times they said someone from support will call me or send
an email but they never did. On March 3rd I called their Australian office and someone answered and said the
support staff will call me back in 30 minutes but they never did. After that they locked my account and I tried
to change my password but was unable to log into my main account, and also not into my MT4 trading accounts.

See Attachments Below:

Company representatives' emails: Customer support <support@aafxtrading.com>

Attachments

• picture1 copy.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 57
  • picture2 copy.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 44
  • picture3 copy.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 40
  • chataafx4.jpg
    432 KB · Views: 44
  • chataafx5.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 36
Today is March 9th, 2017 at 4:15pm
I have received an email from support@aafxtrading.com

Dear " My name",

We have successfully received your request to make a withdrawal and are currently in the process of verifying the request. The current status of your request is in Delete. Once our Funding Team has verified the request, the withdrawal will be approved and processed.

Please visit your client portal to verify this transaction. If you see any discrepencies please inform our Support Team immediately.

Payment Gateway: Wire Transfer
Currency: USD
Amount: 8000.00
Once again, thank you for choosing AAFX Trading - The Most Trusted Name In The Financial Trading Industry!

Kind Regards,

AAFX Trading
________
Reply by me " My Name"

To AAFXtrading Support
Thank you for your email indicating that you are ready to process my withdrawal request in the amount of $8,000.00 US dollars. You state that I should "visit my client portal to verify this transaction" and I would gladly do that except that I cannot log into my account because you have locked it and I cannot access my account, You need to unlock it so that I can verify my withdrawal request and receive my funds as quickly as possible. Please advise me by email as soon as you have done so. Here's my 2 MT4 accounts are locked by your company.
1/2132517057
2/2132516423
Total $62,546.09 US dollars with no open trades
Thank you
My Name

Attachments

• vic4.jpg
    vic4.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 48
  • vic1.jpg
    vic1.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 46
  • vic2.jpg
    vic2.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 45
AAFXvictim
To
AAFXTRADINGSupport partners@aafxtrading.com Compliance DepartmentAAFX TRADING COMPANY LTD
Today at 7:20 PM
To whom it may concern: AAFX trading
Since you have not returned my money to me after countless request by me many many emails and phone calls for you to do so and have locked my accounts thereby denying access to it I have filed a complaint with Forex Peace Army.com.
I am hereby notifying you of this and am sending to you the link to my case and the complaints I have registered with Forexpeacearmy.com
AAFXTrading not returning money.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/aafxtrading-not-returning-money.49462/#post-276246

AAFXTrading not returning money.
I'm a Victim from AAFXtrading. today is March 6th, 2017, I have been trading with AAFXtrading.com past 4 m...
You are hereby requested to come to this website and respond to these complaints and explain your actions and your refusal to unlock my account and your refusal to return my money to me.
my 2 accounts with AAFXtrading with no open trades:
1/2132517057
2/2132516423
Total $62,546.09 US dollars with no open trades..
Thank you
by AAFX Victim

I'm sending this email to all email address bottom here:
AAFXTRADINGSupport <support@aafxtrading.com
<partners@aafxtrading.com
compliance@aafxtrading.com
compliance@aafxtrading.com
AAFX TRADING COMPANY LTD
accounts@aafxtrading.com

Thank you
AAFXVictim

Attachments

• picture2 copy (1).jpg
    picture2 copy (1).jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 24
  • picture3 copy.jpg
    picture3 copy.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 24
Yo AsstMod! Check out the emails above. This company already has 2 guilty votes and it looks like they are playing games with AAFXVictim to stretch this out. Maybe go ahead and send the formal FPA invitation as soon as you have a free moment.

Today is March 14th, 2017

To whom it may concern: AAFXtrading.com
I hereby invite you to forexpeacearmy.com to answer the following questions I have posted here.

AAFX Trading lists 2 phone numbers,+85(28) 19 810 79 and +61(28) 00 350 80. You also list several offices around the world on their website AAFXTrading.com and one of them is in Hong Kong, another in St. Vincent and the Grenadines and another in Malaysia. They appear at the end of this email. But your addresses appear to be fake.
However on Google maps your office in Hong Kong shows to be at 34 Gage St.(see below).
You also claim to be licensed and regulated by numerous financial oversight agencies around the world but it seems this is not true either, you are not listed in the Hong Kong registry nor is the business license number you give for St. Vincent a valid number. It seems that you are out to steal rather than provide a legitimate brokerage service.
I expect an answer and response from you regarding these lies and misrepresentations as I continue to pursue all legal and enforcement avenues available to me.
Regulation :
AAFXTrading.com is a leading online trading broker specializing in stocks, commodities, CFDs and currencies. AAFXTrading.com is licensed and regulated with major financial entities worldwide, providing traders from all over the world with a secure and transparent trading experience. AAFX Trading is dedicated to protecting your privacy and safeguards your personal and financial information with maximum care. We employ leading security software and systems and have strict procedures in place to protect your information.
AAFXTrading.com is licensed and regulated in the following areas:
stv.jpg

Saint Vincent and the Grenadines :
AAFXTRADING COMPANY LTD is Incorporated in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines and full licensed and regulated registration number 22916 IBC. The Company’s legal and correspondence address C/o Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Beachmont, Box 1510 Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines. AAFX TRADING acts in full compliance with international legislation and regulation standards. We strongly believe that honesty is the best policy.
Petronas-Towers-in-Kuala-Lumpur.jpg

Malaysia Incorporation :
AAFXTrading.com is incorporated in malaysia and registered under the company of business solutions SDN BHD.

Hong-Kong-at-night.jpg

Hongkong Office:
AAfxtrading.com is operated by AAFX trading Capital in hongkong and The Company’s legal and correspondence address Two Exchange Square 8 Connaught Place Central, Hong Kong.
I have sent this email to all contacts below:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-03-11-19-32-03.png
    Screenshot_2017-03-11-19-32-03.png
    879.4 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_2017-03-11-19-58-29_resized.png
    Screenshot_2017-03-11-19-58-29_resized.png
    291.7 KB · Views: 22
Formal invitation sent.

AAFXVictim,

Please post an update on Saturday or Sunday to let me know if you've heard anything new from them.

March 18th, 2017

Dear Asst Moderator FPA Forum and Reviews Admin,
I'm an AAFX Victim. I have not heard anything from AAFX trading since I sent them the invitation to responds to my complaints on the FPA website?
Thank you for your supported,
AAFX Victim

Back