GUILTY Case# 2017-073 | maduet vs cfdbuy.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that CFDBUY.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 95 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maduet

Corporal
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.cfdbuy.com

My Case is: On 27th July 2017 I opened an account (No. 4000546) with CFDBuy with €500. My account manager Stefan Klein phoned me to say that I would have 2 weeks of "loss-free" trading, i.e. the company would refund me any losses incurred during this time. He pressed me to deposit a further €1k, which I did on the same day. The same thing happened on the 7th August, when I deposited a further €1k. Mr Klein said he had a special investment in mind and gave it to me in writing (see his e-mail below) that my €1k would be guaranteed and that I would have it back a day later. And that was the last time we ever spoke !
Neither did he place the said trade, nor did he refund me the €1k as promised. On 11th August I placed a withdrawal request for €1k (which was completely ignored) and when I tried to withdraw the remaining €1.5k I noticed that they had cleverly rigged up the online withdrawals system to prevent any further withdrawal requests ! I've written to the compliance department several times, kindly requesting a full refund of my investment, but they completely ignore me. Their live chat doesn't work, nor does telephoning. It's impossible to contact any of them, and even Mr Klein no longer replies to my e-mails and Skype messages.
I would be very grateful to you if you could assist me !

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by maduet on 08/15/17

The company was first contacted about the issue on 07/26/17 the last contact was on 08/06/17

Details: Mail von Stefan Klein (7th August, 2017) saying that he will place a "risk-free trade" for me. No matter what happens, he guarantees me in writing that I will not lose anything with this so-called "Aktie X" trade:

hallo herr martin nicholson

ich versicher ihnen dass sie einen risiko freien trade haben auf der aktie x
was heisst : ganz egal was passirt das sie auf deieser aktie keinen geld veridenen werden

auch wenn es fallen wird koennen sie kein geld verlieren sie sind gesichert

mit lieben gruessen

klein stefan

CFDbuy

None of people I was in contact with (Klein, Dale, Lopez, Summers) reply to my e-mails anymore, ever since I placed the first withdrawal request.

Company representatives' emails: Stefan Klein <klein.stefan2178@gmail.com>
Alina Dale <compliance@cfdbuy.com>
Samantha Lopez <samanthalopez@cfdbuy.com>
Nathan Summers <nathansummers@cfdbuy.com>

Attachments

• CFDBuy Deposits.JPG
    235.7 KB · Views: 14
  • CFDBuy Verification.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 13
  • ECN Pool MetaTrader 4.png
    178 KB · Views: 12
Original FPA Traders Court Submission by maduet:

I have sent an e-mail to the 4 people I was involved with at CFDBuy, kindly requesting them to reply to the thread I had opened. See attached screenshot of my mail.

Attachments

• Invitation.JPG
    Invitation.JPG
    95.3 KB · Views: 11
Here's a screenshot of my MT4 account No. 4000546 showing my 3 credit card deposits (€2500 in all). It's impossible to place a withdrawal request on this account, because on their website it says I have only €250 ! They're obviously doing everything in their power to keep my money...

Attachments

• ECN Pool MetaTrader 4c.png
    ECN Pool MetaTrader 4c.png
    217.6 KB · Views: 11
This looks good. The invitation is recent, so let's give them a few more days.

Post a reminder on Thursday. Let me know if you've heard anything or not. At that point, I'll proceed with the formal FPA invitation if appropriate.

Post a reminder on Thursday. Let me know if you've heard anything or not. At that point, I'll proceed with the formal FPA invitation if appropriate.
Ok AsstModerator, I'll do just that. Thanks a mill for all your tireless efforts !

Hi there AsstModerator,
In the meantime it's Thursday, I've written to CFDBuy once again, kindly asking them to execute my withdrawals or reply to this thread, but there's no response from them at all. Could you please proceed with the formal FPA invitation ? (If possible include me as C.C. ?) Many thanks !

Here's one of the reminders I mailed to CFDBuy

Attachments

• CFD_Reminder.JPG
    CFD_Reminder.JPG
    108.8 KB · Views: 9
No, nothing ! Could you go ahead with your formal invitation please, AsstModerator ? Could you also include me as C.c. ? Many thanks for your trouble !

Message sent. If they don't write back to both of us, please post an update on Friday to let me know if you've heard back from them or not.

Back