CasesarTrade problem

Hello everyone, specially to any employee of CAESARTRADE

This is my problem: I have 2 live accounts and since the "system upgrade" i cannot access both of them, simply it just appears as "invalid account" at the MT4 platform, and incorrect password at the mycaesartrade.com "new platform". I have sent several, i really mean SEVERAL emails (2 digits amount of total emails sent from a two weeks ago) and my problem isnt solve, in fact it is far to be.
Now i do think that this company has one of two (or even both) types off failure, either is a FRAUD in the sense that they have a PONZI SCHEME (uses new victims to fund operations because its a short-sustainable fraud business) or they are operationally incompetent maybe they are just 2 or 3 people trying to runn an online broker, in a game-fashion intention.

I have tried to stablish communication to this emails without ANY OTHER SUCCESS THAN A SHORT-OBTUSE RESPONSE FROM ERIC HARBOR: “CONTACT SUPPORT” (of course they never respond misteriously).

neil@caesartrade.com
support@caesartrade.com
eric@caesartrade.com
eric.harbor@caesartrade.com

Anyone please share what useful information that may have. Share it trhough here in order to be available to everybody. I am no trying to sell you anything or discredit vaguely CAESARTRADE, i just want access to my trading accounts and, in fact at this point, cancell them and recovery my money.

NOTE: IF SOME EMPLOYEE OF CAESARTRADE IS READING THIS I OPENLY ASK YOU TO CONTACT ME AND/OR PUBLIC IN HERE VERY SIMPLE INFORMATION: WRITE THAT IN A WEEK THE 2 ACCOUNTS I HAVE WILL BE CANCELLED, HOW TO DO IT, TO WHOM REQUEST AND WHEN WILL BE FINISHED AND THE MONEY DEPOSITED TO MY NETELLER ACCOUNT, OPENLY IN HERE AND SEE IF YOU FULFILL THE REQUEST AS YOU SAY YOU WOULD. (I CAN AND I WIL SEND "LIVE CHAT" CONVERSATIONS, EMAILS RESPONSES AND EVIDENCE OF THIS (NOT ALREADY IN HERE BECAUSE SPACE RESTRICTIONS). TROUGH EMAIL OR PHONE CALL.)

Don't forget to leave them a review. Then send them an invitation with a link to this thread.

Back